♫ 35 ♫

"Yes! We will give you extra time. You can do your mission for 11 minutes and 17 seconds.", said the producer. The member scoffed.

"They're making us suffer by giving us only 1 minute extra.", said Seonghwa. The producer showed the timer. The members all stood up and ran to the kitchen.

"Wait! Let us think of what we will cook first!", complained Wooyoung as they all stood by the kitchen.

"3 minutes of deciding.", said the staff. The members all started to talk.

"We should cook egg rolls last, we should start first with the kimchi rice and the others can cook the samgyupsal in the outside grill", said Hongjoong and the others agreed.

"Me and San will cook the kimchi rice.", said Yunho and started to prepare the ingredients.

"They have everything here.", San laughed and looked at the staff.

"I will just grill the samgyup outside.", said Seonghwa and took the things he needed.

"I'll be the one to make the egg rolls then.", said Wooyoung.

"Are you all ready?", the staff asked and they all nodded.

"Start!", as soon as they heard the word they ran to all of their positions.

     Yeosang and Jongho stayed with Wooyoung, San and Yunho, while Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Mingi went out to cook.

"Yah! Choi San! That's not how you cut the vegetables!", said Wooyoung as he watched how San was dicing.

"Then teach me Mr. Know-It-All.", said San, speaking in pout. Wooyoung went to San's side and placed his hand over San's teaching how to cut the vegetables.

"Like this. Make it thin then once its all cut, you cut it into smaller pieces. Get that?", asked Wooyoung and looked at San, just then San pecked Woo's cheeks and smiled shyly at the camera and staff.

"Yah! Why are you two flirting? Did you forget this is a mission?", asked Jongho, acting lime he's disgusted but actually he wanted to hug Yeosang, who was focused on beating the egg.

"San are you done? I'm done with the kimchi and spam.", asked Yunho. San gave the chopped ingredients to Yunho and they started cooking.

"Jongho, you prepare the plates on the table.", said Wooyoung. Jongho got the plates and chopsticks, he went to the dining room and prepared the table.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hwa, do you need help?", asked Hongjoong as he scoots over.

"I'm okay, you can help the others first.", said Seonghwa as he flipped the pork.

"But Hongjoongie wanna stay with Ddeonghwa.", Hongjoong said cutely and made an aegyo.

"Yah! Hyung! Why did you do that?", Mingi asked as he giggled.

"Don't mind him, he just wants attention.", said Seonghwa and giggled.

"Hongjoong wants to help Seonghwa.", complained Hongjoong and did another cute post.

", complained Hongjoong and did another cute post