Chapter 26

Sunday evening, at the studio
JORDAN'S POV
Dallas and I jam out all the way to the studio. I can't believe that after everything that has happened Mom is letting me sign up for whatever classes and competitions I want. I'm even getting the pointe stuff I need.
"Hey Jordan, you know you don't have any classes today." Mrs.Carter says asks as I walk in.
"Ya, I know. Your daughter Taylor is my new tutor. She's gonna help me with my point technique. My mom, for real this time, is letting me sign up for whatever class and competitions I want. oh, and this is my new favorite Aunt Dallas." I tell her.
"Hi, nice to meet you." Mrs.Carter says shaking Dallas' hand.
"You too." Dallas says with a smile.
"You want to sign up for the competition for this Sunday and in two weeks there is another. For the one this Sunday, you would have a group hip hop routine, a solo hip hop routine, and a solo ballet routine. You up for that?"
"Fuck yeah!" I say
I earn a glare from Mrs.Carter, "We've talked about your mouth, but I'll sign you up for those. You think you can come in tomorrow and if your feeling up to it and after your court thing Tuesday and for the rest of the week?"
"I will be here."
"So can I get some stuff from the shop."
She nods and Dallas and I follow her to the shop. She unlocks the door and let's us in. Soft classical music is playing as I wheeze in and out of aisles, pulling things off the rakes. As I'm walking out the point aisle I walk straight into this guy, I've never seem before. "s-sorry." He and I stutter at the same time. I giggle. "You're new. What's your name?"
He smiles brightly, "Corrbin, yeah, I just moved here from South Carolina. I heard that this is the best studio in town, and you even have an all boys hip-hop group. What's your name?"
"Jordan I take hip-hop too. Are you just in the all boys class or are you taking more classes?"
"Yeah, I'm taking all the hip-hop classes, ballet, and ballroom."
"Sweet, that means we will definitely have three classes together."
"How old are you?"
"Fourteen. You?"
"Thirteen, have you danced all your life?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah, so um... we should hang out sometime, can I get your number?"
Dallas, laughs and I try not to blush, "yeah, it's (876) 556-1589, but i uh, kinda..."
"Hey, she'll respond. When you text. I'm sorry but we have to leave." Dallas tells him.
"By the way this is my Aunt Dallas. I'm sorry I have to go, but it was nice to meet you."
"You too. Bye."
His smiles at me. As we get into the car, Dallas laughs, "Someone's got a crush!"
"I do not!" I deny.
"Yes, you do your blushing, I'll make sure your Mom gives you back your phone."

***A/N****
So Corrbin is in the picture above, or on the side, depends on your device... The next chapter is gonna Demi and Maddie's conversation, while Jordan is at the studio. Hopefully tomorrow I will have that up, but don't take my word for it i'm really bad at update when I say, as you know. I hope you liked this chapter. Comment and vote! Have a great weekend.
-Sydney ❤️😘