Chapter 32

DEMI'S POV
Friday 3:00 p.m.
"Jordan come out please." I begged through the dance room door while she blared music. I know I can just get the key but I want to give her a chance to let me in. "Jordan let me in now!" I yell getting frustrated.
"Go away." She shouts.
"Just tell me what I did wrong."
She swings the door open,"I just don't like that lady. Just-just let me get ready for the competition and work on this dance that I wanna do at your concert."
She says quietly. I nod and go into my room and scream into a pillow. I listen to the door open, I know it's not Nick because he's my manger and he's working on shows.
"Demi?" Maddie whispers.
I look up at her and her face is pale,"What's wrong?"
"I did something bad."
"What?" She lifts her sleeve to a very deep open bleeding wound.
"Maddie get in the car now." I say as I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and grab a towel. "Dallas! Maddie and I will be right back."
"Okay." She yells back.
I get into the car and wrap her arm into the towel and apply pressure. Her head is bobbing. "Maddie stay awake." I whisper, "It's okay baby."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that deep."
"Shh." I pull up to the hospital doors and pull Maddie in, "She needs stitches now." I tell the nurse and she pulls us into a room. "Thank you."
"What happened."
"I slip while I was carrying a knife to cut up some fruit." Maddie says quickly.
The nurse looks up at me questionably, I shrug. I bury my face in my hands, 'what am I going to do?'

JORDAN'S POV
"Mommy!" I scream from the dance room.
I hear feet running toward the room, "What's wrong." Dallas asks breathing hard.
"Sorry, I wanted to show mom something."
"Oh, her and Maddie left."
"Oh, well.... Can I show you then?"
"Yeah, that would be awesome."
I start the songs Mom danced to on her seventeenth birthday. "Omg!" Dallas says clapping before I even start dancing. I finish the dance an she starts screaming, "OH MY GOD! That was awesome. Why did you learn that dance, I thought you were dancing to 'Chandelier', 'Don't' and another ballet dance."
"I am. Mom said that since she is going on tour I can dance for her."
"LADIES I'M HOME!" Dad yells and I sprint upstairs and jump on his back.
"DADDY! I MISSED YOU!" I scream he prances me around the kitchen.
"How was therapy today?"
"Bad, I really don't like woman. I got a really cool dance for Momma's concert, you wanna see?"
"Of course!"
"TO THE DANCE ROOM MY NOBLE STEED!"
"TO THE DANCE ROOM!" Dad yells and runs down the stairs I hop off of his back and go to the stereo an press play, and do the dance.
"Omg. I remember we when Demi did that dance at her birthday party between you and me you did it better."
"She did what better than me?" Mom says.
"Mom! Watch!"
I press play again when the song is over, all she says is ,"What'd cha learn that for?"
"Just your first concert!"
"Omg! You're a genius."
"I was going to ask if Corrbin could do that dance with me."
"Definitely."
"Okay, can I see if he wants to come over?"
"Yeah, I need to talk to Dallas and Dad, so go on and call him and have him come over."
"Okay, thanks love you."
"Love you too, baby girl."
I call Corrbin and he answers after the second ring, "Hey."
"Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house and practice this dance."
"Yeah, my mom is still at work, but I can longboard to your house. I'm at the studio now."
"I can meet you there. Then we can come back to my house and my parents can give you a ride home."
"Okay cool, how long will you take you to get to get here?"
"About twenty minutes."
"Okay, see you then."
I put shadow on her collar then go into the living room, "Hey I'm gonna longboard to the studio with Shadow and then Corrbin and I are gonna come back."
"Okay, here's twenty bucks get something to eat or whatever, or just keep it doesn't matter." Dad says handing me a twenty dollar bill.
"Okay I'll be back in about an hour. Love you."
I leave and shadow and I are on out way.

*** A/N***
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for reading and voting. I've had three big cups of coffee and two 64 oz cups of sweet tea and I'm not drinking a Caramel frappe, so I think I can write two or three chapters to night, but I don't know when they will be up hopefully tomorrow. the next chapter will be demi, nick and dallas' conversation about maddie and the chapter after that will be Corrbin and jordan, and then I don't know what the next one will be.
Anyways hope everything is good with everyone!!
~Sydney 👌