Chapter 13

JORDAN'S POV

We get into the car and I put my headphones in trying to drown out my demons. When we pull into the driveway they're screaming at me. I hop out the car and sprint to my room. 'I'm not gonna purge or cut.' I argue with my demons. I know I need to stop binge eating and purgeing. I stopped cutting three months ago. I know its not healthy, but I can't help it.
'You call them mom and dad. They aren't your parents. They'll just leave you like everyone else. Now your parents don't even love you.' The voices hiss at me.
"Jordan can I come in?" Demi asks.
"Go away." After five minutes of silence, I give into my demons. I go into the bathroom and close the door. I stick my fingers down my throat and stare at my reflection. All I see is a fat girl who's confused and hurt and only has one way out. I can feel the contents of my stomach coming up my throat.
"Jordan, please just talk to me."
"No, just go aw-" I throw up again.
I listen to my bedroom door open and feet pad across the room. They stop outside the bathroom. "Stop! I know what you're doing. Please, just stop."
"Please, just go away."
I listen to Demi mumble, "You have to stop her. I can't do it today. I'm sorry. I can't."
"Okay, okay. Just go lay down. I'll talk to her."
Nick opens the door. He sits on the arm of the bathtub staring at me. "You good now?"
"I'm tired."
"How about you take a shower and then go to bed."
I nod. He walk out of the bathroom. I start the water. I let the water hit my body. I scrub myself till I'm red and raw. I change into a tank and underwear and crawled into bed. Instantly falling asleep.
Only to awake up to find Demi shaking me yelling my name. "Jordan, are you okay?" She asks as I open my eyes. I can't even open my mouth to speak. My chest tightens. I begin to wheeze as I struggle to take in air. "Jordan, breathe. Come on. In and out." She says as she sits on the bed next to to me, as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. She groans, "Ugh, your bed is wet." I begin to shake and cry harder. What fourteen year old pisses themselves? I'm pathetic. I quickly stand up and rush to the bathroom. I undress and sit on the floor of the shower and let the water hit me. I can only think of one thing to ease the pain. I stand up and grab my razor. I throw it on the ground and pick up the shiny metal. I glide it across my wrist, seven times on each wrist. I let the water hit each cut until the blood stops.  I get out the shower and I go back to my room. I put on a hoodie and shorts. Then crawl back into the bed realizing that there are new sheets on the bed. I check the time on the phone. It's five thirty in the morning. I turn on 'Breathe Me' by Sia, put it on repeat and cry myself to sleep.

**Dream**
"Daddy, do you have to go? " My four year old self whines.
"Yes, babe, Mommy and Daddy are going to have a nice date night. Aunt Marie is gonna take care of you. You can play with Paige." He explains.
"But Daddy Paige is mean."
"Jordan, do you want your blankie and MOMO?" My Mom yells from my room.
"No! Mommy I not go!" I scream and stomp my foot.
"Okay, Jordi how about we watch 'Nemo' ? Then get some pizza and ice cream. Then we go to Auntie's. We can brings some movies for you over."
"Fine, but I get chocolate?"
"Of course, baby,"
"Hey baby, where is your blankie and MOMO?" My Mommy asks.
"Treehouse, I get it."
"Okay, put your shoes on."
"Mommy my toes don't like shoes. No shoes in treehouse. I be right back." I state as I run out the back door. I run as fast as I can. I grab MOMO (my stuffed monkey) and my blankie. Then run back to the house to watch 'Nemo'. I sit in between my Mom and Daddy. We watch 'Nemo'. When it's over I hop off the couch facing my parents, "Ice cream, now?"
"Okay, Auntie said she has pizza at the house. We're gonna get ice cream and then go over there." Mommy tells me. We started driving the next thing I know Mom is screaming, then everything is silent.
"Jordan, baby Daddy and I love you so much. We will always be with you no matter where you are." My Mommy whispers.
"Mommy, I love you. You have an owie."
"I know, if you ever need Mommy or Daddy, look up at the stars, and tell us."
"Why, you no a star. You right here. Mommy. Mommy my tummy hurts."
"Baby you see those lights over there? Those people are gonna help you. Mommy's got to go."
"Where you going."
nothing.
"Mommy?"
nothing.
"Daddy?" Then my door opens.
"Hey, little buddy. come here. Let's get you all cleaned up."
"No, I stay with Mommy and Daddy."
**dream**

"Jordan, you have to get up. We gotta go."
"Mhm."
" Jordan. Seriously. It's s eleven thirty, get up. We're meeting my Mom and sister"
I groan and roll out bed. I take off my shorts and put on my leggings. I grab my phone and headphones. Then go into the bathroom, and bush my teeth and hair.
I go down the stairs into the kitchen. It must be my lucky day because there's a fresh pot of coffee already made. I go though the cupboard and found the largest cup with a lid. "Hey kid, sleep well." I groan as I turn around and glare at Nick. "I'll take that as a no." I sip on my coffee and scroll through my music library.
Demi asks, "You know its like eighty five degrees." I shrug. "Ready to go then?" I nod and follow her out to the car and start blaring 'Fair Weather Fan' by Ronnie Radke. "What happened last night?" Demi asks as we step outside of the car. I shake my head. I really don't want to talk about it. It's none of her business anyway. "Well, since you're not going to talk to me. We're going to eat lunch with my Mom and sister Maddie. Then we'll go shopping."
"Okay." I whisper. We go into Granite City. We're greeted by Diana and a miniature Demi, who I assume is Maddie. "Hey, Jordan!"
I nod and smile, "Hey." We sit down and order our drinks. Demi and I both get a water. Maddie and Diana get a root beer. We sip on our drink while Maddie tells Ariel.
The waitress comes over to take our orders Maddie gets a buffalo ranch wrap with waffle fries and Diana gets the same thing but with regular fries. Then Demi orders. "Can I get a Caesar salad with grilled chicken." The waitress nods and stares at me, "Yeah, um... Can I get a salad with ranch dressing." She nods and walks away. I can feel the tension in the air.
My phone vibrates and I swipe it open. 'bitch, I hate you. Are you dead yet? God, I hope you get hit by a bus, but then all the passengers would die because your fat would absorb the impact. I don't even know why you are still breathing, like seriously no one loves you.'
I reply, "Who is this?"
'Paige you retard, god I hate you so much. P.s. My mom if going to kick that bitch's ass who hit me.'
'Please, leave me alone.'
"Jordan your food is here. Put your phone away." I nod and slide my phone into my lap. I begin shoving food into my mouth, quickly, "Jordan slow down." Demi whispers. I set my fork down and take a sip of water. As I look over at Demi who is cutting her salad into tiny, tiny piece. She take a half a fork full and winces as she puts it in her mouth.
"Demi." Diana whispers sternly. Demi ignores her taking another bite. Chewing slowly, as her breathing quickens. I finish my salad before everyone. I check my phone again: 'stupid.'
'Whore.'
'Bitch.'
'Worthless cunt.' (A/N sorry I know that word is like slashing the throats of everyone but it's just for the story.)
"Demi. Look at me, Demi." I hear Diana whisper. I look up at Demi. She has tears rolling down her face.
"Mom, I just don't want to talk about it right now. I'm done. Jordan I'll take you shopping another day but I can't today I'm sorry. I just need to go home."
"I understand. I wasn't up for shopping anyway." We get in the car and went home. Demi and I walk in and go to our room. To be honest I'm to tired too purge. I lie down and sleep.

****3 hours later.****
"JORDAN!!!"
"Ugh! What? Who died?" I mumble.
"Say hi to the camera."
"Ha! no, fuck off! I'm trying to sleep."
Nick and Demi chuckle, "Here Demi you record and we'll show her."
"What the fuck!!! I'm not moving. You can show me tomorrow." I groan and chuck a pillow at Nick. He laughs and picks me up. I sigh, there's really nothing else I can do. Nick sets me down in front of a door, "Open it." I do as I'm told. And open the door to a room with mirrors, lining the walls and a nice ballet bar. There is a stereo system. I'm so happy I collapse in tears. "Thank you. Thank you, so much." Demi sits down next to me and wraps her arms around me. She smells like my Mama, lavender and vanilla.
"Jordan, we would like to adopt you. Is that okay." I bury my face into Demi's chest and sob harder and nod.

*****a/n*****
OH MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS, ALMOST 1200 reads and 151 votes... Like wtf I can't believe this.
Sorry, I haven't updated, between work, babysitting and getting ready for school, it's just straight up chaos. Omg, soon thank you so much for reading this, and voting. This is fucking crazy!!! I can't even. Well it's like 2:30 a.m. I should probably go to bed supposed to actually do thing so tomorrow.
Any ideas???
Tips???
Any feedback at all??????
Alright might y'all!!!
---stay strong
~Sydney<3