Chapter 18

We just got back from the site and things are going well so far.

It is already 6 pm and we are still in the elevator waiting to reach the top.

I grab the key from my bag and open the door with Margaret tired as I was right behind me.

"Alex?" I say but I don't get any response.

"Alex?" That's when I spot him peacefully sleeping on the couch.

I sit beside him and slowly wake him up while Margaret sits down as well and removes her shoes as she checks her phone.

A few more attempts at waking him up and he finally stirs and I realize how heavy of a sleeper he is.

"What time is it?" He asks while getting up.

I check my watch "6:30"

He kisses me and speaks while holding me in his arms "What time did you get back?"

"6:00, Where's Jason?" I ask

"I told him to go and buy some dinner a few minutes away from here" he says

"Hate to break this little chat but I would like to inform you that I am going to me and Jason's room" Margaret says "I-I I mean my room yes the one with two twin beds and whoever will take the other bed"

"Alright, Well actually Alex and I were hoping to take the master bedroom if you don't mind?" I tell her eyeing Alex to stick with me

"Oh indeed"

"Sure, inform me when Jason comes" she says as she gathers her things as Alex and I both look at each other.

"Jason?" Alex asks

"Yes" Margaret says while looking at us

"Okay" I say with a huge smile on my face

"Due to me starving and nothing else" she says as she walks away

"Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"Shut up" she says as she slams the door while Alex and I end up laughing at how much Margaret has a crush on Jason.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

Alex and I are currently in our room after we transfered our things from the Living room to the master bedroom.

We are both on our phones when there is a knock on the door.

Alex gets up and opens it "Your Highness I have the food already"

"Thank you, we will be out in a while, you and Margaret may start without us" he says as he closes the door.

"Shall we go out and eat already?"

"5 minutes" I say as I check some things online.

"Okay" he says as he sits back down on the bed.

.....Ten Minutes Later.....

"Love, it's already been 10 minutes"

"Mmhm, a few more" I say still busy with my online shopping.

"Nope" he says getting up and the next thing I know I am lifted in his arms and my phone is on the bed.

"Alex! Put me down!" I say as I try to get my phone at least.

"Nope"

"Alex! They might see!"

"Remember sweetheart, they both signed NDA's" he says as he exits the room with me in his arms.

"At least let me get my phone"

"You can get your phone after dinner"

We enter the Dining room to spot both Jason and Margaret sitting beside each other.

They both stare at us in shock and I can feel my face going red with embarassment as Alex finally puts me down.

"What were you both doing?" Margaret asks

"I had to carry her out of the room or we would've skipped dinner without her noticing anything" he says as we both take a seat

"Oh! Let me guess you were busy shopping, what did you buy?"

"Nothing, because right before I got to purchase it someone carried me out of the room" I say while glaring at Alex.

"Well I bought a new bag..."

And the rest of dinner was spent with us eating and talking like good friends.

.....One Hour Later.....

"I am going to sleep if you don't mind"

"Oh! Margaret can Jason stay with you? Since this was a business trip we weren't able to get another room"

"Ms. Peterson that is not necessary. I can sleep at the couch" Jason says as I wave him off.

I try everytime to tell him to just call me Amelia but unfortunately he says he can't due to protocol which is pretty annoying when you don't want to be called Ms. Peterson.

"Sure, he can take the other bed" Margaret says

"Thank you Margaret" he says

"How come you call her Margaret and not Ms. Jones?" I ask as Alex just watches us.

"She insisted me to call her by her first name"

"What about when I insist you to call me Amelia?"

"That's different ma'am" he says and I notice Alex looking somewhere else and I can tell he is trying to hold a laugh.

"Alex, What do you know?"

"Me?... nothing"

"Oh really?"

"Yes..." he says as I continue to look at him "alright, alright, I told him to call you by your last name" he says while laughing.

"You are going to regret that someday" I tall him with sweetest smile I can make.

"And Jason can you call me Amelia now?" I ask

"Only if His Highness permits it"

"He does"

"Not that I don't trust you or anything ma'am but I need a direct order by His Highness"

"Alex, tell him" I say as I look back at Alex.

"Tell him what?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"You are really going to regret this trick that you are playing" I tell him with a smirk of my own.

"Fine, Jason you may use her first name now"

"Finally" I say as I look at him and he looks back at me "I hate you"

"But you love me"

"That I do" I say as we kiss and Margaret and Jason leave to go to they're room leaving Alex and I in the Dining room.

We eye each other knowing they both like each other just by the looks they give one another.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1027

Hope you liked it.