Chapter 9

I woke up with Sophia and Maddie banging on the door.

"Amelia! Open up!" Maddie and Sophia shouts as they continue to bang on the door.

I get up from bed and open up the door.

"What?!" I shout at both of them as the door opens and they come into view.

"Get ready right this instant" Sophia says as she enters my room and pushes pass me.

"Why?" I ask as Maddie enters and I close the door.

"Today is girls day remember?" Sophia replies as she takes a seat on the bed.

"What time is it?" I ask as I stretch.

"10:00 in the morning" Maddie replies before sitting down beside Sophia.

My eyes widen at the time and I quickly gather my outfit for the day from my bag.

"I will just be quick" I tell them as I rush to the bathroom and I get ready.

Today I decided to wear a white crop top with black shorts and white sneakers along with my black sling bag and shades.

I get out and see Sophia and Maddie laying down on my bed while on their phones.

"So where are we going?" I ask as I take a seat and I put on my make-up.

"Can we eat first?" Maddie asks as her stomach grumbles and we all laugh.

"I saw a cute restaurant a few streets away, we can walk there" Sophia says as we all nod our heads.

"After?" I ask as I start to fix my hair.

"Shopping for tomorrow?" Maddie asks

Sophia and I nod at that due to all of us not having anything for the ball.

"Okay, I am ready" I say as I get up from the chair.

"Let's go" Maddie says as they both get up from the bed.

We all grab our things and we start our walk to the restaurant.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We arrived after about 15 minutes of walking, we enter and we take our seats and I must say it is a cute place.

We order our food and we all take  crepes, the difference is the flavor. I chose the Lemon and Blueberry, Maddie chose the Strawberry and Banana while Sophia chose the Mango with chocolate.

"How was your day yesterday?" I ask Sophia as we all start to eat.

"It was fun, good to catch up after some time" she replies and we continue with the conversation until we finished eating.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

We finished eating and we are currently on our way to the mall, however we had to go back earlier to the hotel to get the car.

We enter a shop and we look around. I find three different outfits that I like.

"Did you find anything?" I ask them both while I hold onto the ones I am considering.

"I found four to choose from" Sophia says lifting one of the dresses to show us "How do I decide?"

"I found two" Maddie says

"I found three" I say

"Let's take turns trying each one" Maddie suggests "then let's have a voting at the end about which outfit looks best for each of us"

"That's a good idea, who wants to go first?" I ask them both.

"Me" Sophia quickly says as she makes her way to the fitting room.