Chapter 5

When we got back for once I thought they wouldn't interrogate me tonight.

Until I heard loud knocks on my door and I knew it was going to take time before I get to go to bed.

I open the door and both girls storm in.

"What happened earlier?" Maddie asks

"Nothing" I say and decided to look away from them and pretended to tidy up my things but all that I can think of is our kiss.

"What do you mean nothing? you looked different when you entered the study" Sophia says as she approaches me.

"nothing we just talked" I say as I move away from her.

"Amelia Grace Peterson you have two options, you tell us now or we will keep you awake until the morning and trust me you would want your beauty sleep before you meet Alex tomorrow" Maddie says as they both sit on the bed.

I stare at them both for a few seconds and they both just stare back at me.

"Okay fine we kissed and that was it" I say and I turn away to 'fix my things'.

I feel like I wouldn't be able to hear properly anymore after they both started screaming and jumping on the bed.

"What happened after?" Sophia eagerly asks form the bed.

"We got disturbed and we had to get back inside"

"Well, what did he say?" Maddie asks as she lays down on the bed.

"Nothing, we didn't ahve the time to talk about it" I say as I give up with 'fixing my things' and I lay down on the bed.

"What about before we left? He called you right?" Sophia asks

"Yes to remind me of our dinner tomorrow, now is that all your questions?" I ask as they both look at each other then nod.

"I have a question, Do you really have a shoot tomorrow?" I ask Sophia as Maddie looks at her awaiting her answer as well.

"Sadly, yes" she says as she lays down beside Maddie and I.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Maddie asks

"I received the message when we were on our way to the office and you were out with Alex"

I nod my head at her response "What time is the shoot?" I ask

"I need to be there by 10 so I leave by 9 and then I have the fashion show at 6 in the evening and I leave at 5 for that one"

"Okay, Alex will be picking me up at 7, What about you Maddie? Any plans?"

"Only my online date with Mark which is at 8 in the evening"

"Seems like we all have our own schedule tomorrow" I say

"Don't worry, we will have a girls day on Friday since Maddie has to meet Edward on Thursday" Sophia says

"Perfect! It gives us time to shop for the ball, we don't have anything to wear yet" Maddie says as we nod in agreement.

"Okay, Well can you both go back to your rooms now? I want to get to bed already" Sophia says as she closes her eyes on my bed.

"Sophia this is Amelia's room" Maddie says as Sophia opens her eyes and looks around.

"Oh right, sorry, well I am off to bed now in my room" Sophia says while both her and Maddie start to leave my room.

Maddie and I laugh at her as she has a hard time opening the door as well.

Once Sophia finally opens the door, they both go to their rooms and I make sure that my door is lock before I do my night routine.