Chapter 50

*abuse

I wake up and I find myself in some sort of basement with only one light and it is directly above me.

I try to move but fail to as I notice I'm stuck to the chair.

Both my hands and legs our tied to the chair with a rope.

I try to shout but there was a piece of duct tape on my mouth preventing me from shouting.

How did I even get here? All I remember is walking back to the car...The memories start to return about what happened before I passed out and was carried.

I look around and there isn't anything else that could help me escape. There isn't even any window around only one door across me.

I suddenly hear footsteps and then the door opens to reveal a man.

The man moves closer and I can fully see him as my eyes widen in surprise. It's Andrew.

"Good to see you're finally awake" He says with a smirk on his face as he approaches me and removes the tape harshly and I can feel a bit of pain.

"What do you want from me?" I ask as he moves closer towards me.

He caresses my cheek as I react in disgust and I try to move away but he grabs my chin and holds me in place "I want you, and I will have you" he says as he leans in to kiss me and right before he does I spit on him.

"You Bitch!" He says as he slaps me on the face hard.

"You will learn to never do that again once we get married" He says

Married!?! What the hell is he talking about? Has he gone insane?

Does Alex know that I'm kidanpped by this psycho? I don't even know what time it is or where I am.

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"In a few days we'll be traveling away from here where nobody will find us and then we will get married" He says and I feel my heart drop.

I do not want to be stuck with this Psycho and what's worse is I can't be eith the man I truly love.

Before I can say anything else he injects something on my arm and once again I lose consciousness.

-----Alex' POV-----

It's already the next day and we still can't find Amelia. I already contacted the police and we have security romaing the streets at night yet there isn't a single clue that could lead us.

I couldn't do anything but wonder who could've taken her and where would they bring her.

"Alex, you haven't slept since last night, it's not good for your health" Mother says while we were having lunch.

"I don't care, I need to find her" I say as I start to get up.

"Alex, we'll continue to search. I assure you, we won't stop until we find her, but your mother is right, you should sleep, you won't be able to find her either way in this state" Father says

"I'll call you if we receive any update" Mother says

I finally agree after a few more minutes. I start to walk up towards our room and as I enter I get reminded of her. I look at one of our framed pictures and it makes me miss her even more. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her.

If only I went out to look for her, Would we even be here now? If I asked someone to atleast pick her up. I don't think we would be in this situation.

I let all the tears run down as I sit on the floor and I fall asleep.

-----Amelia's POV-----

After some time I wake up and hear the sound of heals on the floor.

The door opens and I am left in shock as it reveals Natalie the ex girlfriend of Alex. Why is she here?

"You have no idea how good it feels to see you sitting there so helpless while Alex is about to kill himself trying to find you" she says as she walks towards me.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't remember you by the end of the week"

What is she planning?

"Anything to say?" She asks as she removes the piece of tape from my mouth.

"Alex will find me and when he does you better be prepared" I say "He will never love you as much as we love each other" I say and suddenly she comes closer towars me and starts punching me everywhere.

I try my best to get up from the chair but I can't and as she continues to make me her punching bag I feel numb at this point.

After a few more punches she stops and graps something from her pocket and brings it out to reveal a dagger.

I try my best to not look scared as she moves closer to me and starts to make a cut on my arm. I feel the pain as a few drops of blood come out and she just smirks at my pained expression.

She grabs my hair harshly and pulls it as she speaks "If you dare to say another thing about Alex you can see yourself on the floor" she says as she puts the dagger by my neck and all I can do is nod as she lets go and leaves the room.

-----Alex' POV-----

I wake up gasping from the floor. I just had a dream about Amelia and it was horrible to say the least.

I was trying to come to her then someone shot her and she fell down motionless on the floor.

I get up and I exit our room and walk over to my father's office to get any updates.

"Is there any update?" I ask my parents as I enter.

"I'm afraid not" Mother says seated at one of the couches.

"Don't worry son we won't stop until we find her and she returns safely" Father says and all I can do is nod as I sit across my mother and run my hand through my hair for probably the hundreth time already.

I wonder how is she? Has she eaten?

If only I could do something to get her back in my arms.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1070

Hope you liked it.