Chapter 45

.....A Few Months Later.....

It's been a few months already since the day alex and I got together and we promised to see each other at least once every month.

In those few months Alex and I celebrated my birthday and it was my first birthday with him in my life.

During my birthday celebration we went to Italy and visited a lot of places and tried a lot of food as well.

Whenever I visited Alex in Othilia we would go around and explore and we would do the same whenever Alex comes here to New York.

Almost every time we go somewhere we would expect to see it posted somewhere in a few hours or even minutes sometimes.

Once in a while my parents along with Abby and Aaron would come with me to Othilia and usually our parents would spend majority of the day together as Alex, Abby, Aaron and I would do something else.

I deleted all my social media accounts as well since many people were trying to follow me so I decided to delete them all and I am currently using a different account with a different name as well.

Right now I am waiting for Alex to finish getting ready so we can go have lunch in a nearby restaurant.

-----??? POV-----

I walk around the streets and I spot a tabloid magazine with the headline

'Prince Alexander spotted with girlfriend Amelia Peterson in New York'

Soon I will have you Amelia...

-----Amelia's POV-----

Alex and I are currently in my room just cuddling together. I lean my head on his chest and he puts an arm around

"Move in with me?" Alex says looking at me.

"Hmm?" I say as I close my eyes.

"Move in with me in Othilia?" He asks once more and my eyes open.

"Alex, I-I" I say sitting up and looking back at him.

"I'm just asking you, there's no rush, take all the time you need" he says as I nod and we go back to our position.

I would love to move in with Alex because it makes me closer to him and we both don't need to travel to see each other.

Plus I will be able to see him everday physically and not through a computer or phone screen, but I also have my job and my family in New York.

I want to work as much as I can for now because once I become the wife of Alex I won't be able to be an architect anymore and my life would basically change.

If I move I won't be near my family anymore, meaning I will barely see them once I move and it will cost me an airplane ticket to meet them instead of car fuel.

If I move and I go get a job in Othilia would anyone hire the possible future queen of the kingdom?

Moving in with him is the next step in our relationship. We get to see if we can both handle living with each other but am I ready?

.....A Few Days Later.....

We both decided to go on a quick walk since the weather is very lovely today.

We slowly walk in the park with our hands intertwined with each others.

"Alex, I've decided..." I say as we both stop as he looks at me.

"Decided what?" He asks

"About moving..." I say as I look away

"There's no rush you can think about it some more, if you need more time" he says as he lifts my head with his fingers to make me look back at him "Take all the time you need, I don't want to force you in moving to Othilia"

"I know, but I've already decided..."

"And your decision is?" He asks

"Yes, I'll move in with you" I say and the next thing I know is I am pulled into a passionate kiss with his arms around me as I do the same.

We pull apart after some time and we decide to go back to my appartment.

-----??? POV-----

I watch as they walk around the park and Amelia says something to Alex for a few minutes as they talk with one another.

After some time they both kiss passionately and they pull apart smiling like idiots.

Soon none of them would be smiling. If only they knew what I was planning. They'll just have to wait and see.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ring as I look down at the caller ID before answering it.

"Is everything set?" I ask

"Yes boss, just waiting for the go signal"

"Excellent, keep an eye on everyone"

"Will do, boss"

"I got to go, call me if there's anything suspicious" I say as I end the call

I watch as they both walk away with huge smiles on their faces.

Don't worry my love soon we'll be together. Just you and Me.

I get out of my hiding spot as I start to walk away going the opposite direction they were going with a smirk on my face.

I will get my revenge soon, after denying me the chance to be with you, Just wait and see. We will be together.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 913

Hope you liked it.