Chapter 1

Thank you for checking my book! Here's the full description.

.....

What happens when a young woman meets a Prince. Will love bloom or will it end in tradgedy?

......

Amelia Peterson is a young woman visiting the Kingdom of Othillia for a vacation with her friends. What she does not expect is to meet the prince of Othillia.

Prince Alexander is the future King of Othillia. He is being pressured in finding a wife and future Queen for Othillia which is one of his problems until he meets Amelia.

..........

Undergoing Editing
..........

*contains some swearing*

Now here is The Future Queen...

My name is Amelia Peterson. I am 25 and I work as an Architect in New York. I like to read books and would one day love to explore the world. Unfortunately I don't have much time for different things in life. Right now I am getting ready to have lunch with my friends, Sophia and Maddie.

I chose a white blouse with black jeans and white sneakers along with my black bag. I apply a bit of make-up and tie my brown wavy hair into a ponytail before going to my car.

I get to the restaurant we decided to meet at, I quickly park my car and while walking to the entrance I see Sophia and Maddie sitting by the window.

Sophia and Maddie have been my friends since High School and since then we have been very close with one another.

Sophia and her family are very wealthy. She works as a model and both her parents are very famous singers, although we never treated each other differently.

Maddie works as a photographer and she has a boyfriend named Mark and he works as a cop. I've seen some of the shots she's taken and she is an amazing photographer.

I approach the table and we greet each other before settling down and ordering our food. However, it seems that Sophia cannot stop smiling for some reason. Although knowing Sophia, she is planning something.

"Okay what is up Sophia?" I ask as I look at her and Maddie does the same.

"I have amazing news" she says with pure excitement in her voice.

"And that is?" I ask her

"We are going to Othillia!" she says while slightly shouting.

"What?" Maddie asks while I remain in shock beside her.

"I said we are going to Othillia!" she repeats

"I heard what you said but why?" Maddie asks

"My parents wanted us to have fun" Sophia says yet before anyone could say anything else our food arrives and we wait until the waiter leaves before continuing our conversation.

"They wanted us to have fun or you asked them?" I ask while looking directly at her.

"They insisted" She says as she looks away from us and I can tell she is lying. She does that everytime she lies.

I raise my eyebrow and stare at her while waiting for her to realise that I know she is lying. While Maddie just begins eating.

"Alright, alright I asked them, but before you say anything else It's because I want us to have a summer vacation. Just the three of us. Please, You both don't have to pay for anything" She says with puppy dog eyes.

"I am in" Maddie says before taking another bite of her food.

"Please Amelia" Sophia says

"Alright I am in as well but you are not paying for everything" I say as she nods at me.

"Deal, we leave on Monday" she says as she begins to eat.

My eyes widened knowing today is Saturday already.

"It's too soon!" I exclaim

"No it's not! Just say you are going on a vacation with me and I can just pay them to let you come with me" Sophia calmly says like it's nothing.

"I don't want any special treatment"

"Okay, but make sure you both show up ready on Monday and it will be a two week vacation by the way" she says while I start thinking of a way to take time off work.

Soon we finish our lunch while talking about all sorts of things, until we finish eating and we bid goodbye to each other.

I decided to pass by the mall and go shopping for some things that I might need for our trip to Othillia.

.....A few hours later.....

I just arrived home and I decided to message my manager informing her about my vacation and surprisingly she agreed without any problem.

I decide to make a checklist of the things I need, then I start my night routine and head off to bed.

.....The Next Day.....

I wake up at 7 in the morning and I stretch a little before changing. I changed into my running outfit and headed out of my apartment and to the busy streets of New York for my daily run.

After running for about an hour I head back to my apartment and take a quick shower. I wear a pair of shorts and an oversized sweater deciding to wear something comfy to spend the rest of my day inside.

I messaged my boss regarding my absence in the next two weeks and to my surprise he allowed me. I finished some things for work and decided that I was done with work related things for the day.

I go to the kitchen and I quickly prepare pasta for lunch before heading to the living room to binge watch something on Netflix. I didn't realize the time until I received a message from Sophia in our group chat.

'Get ready by 6:30 am I will be picking you both up' -S

'Okay, can't wait!' -M

'Alright' -A

When I looked around my apartment I realized it was already evening so I cleaned the items I used for lunch and I cooked dinner before enjoying a peaceful evening.

After dinner I packed my bags for tomorrow and made sure that I set my alarm before doing my night routine and going straight to bed.

.....The Next Day.....

I wake up as the sun begins to rise. I quickly got ready, I chose to wear a pair of leggings with a sweater and white sneakers. I put my hair into a bun and head out of my room to have a snack before Sophia arrives.

I decided to go with a sandwich so I have time to double check my things after I have my breakfast.

By 6:25 there is a knock on the door. I gather my stuff and open the door to be greeted with Sophia widely smiling at me.

"Hey, you ready?" she asks

"yeah" I say as I walk out with my things and I lock the door.

"Alright, lets go" She says as she helps me with my things.

We get in her car and head to Maddie's place and we find her waiting by the sidewalk outside her apartment, so she just gets in and we make our way to Sophia's private airport (well her family's).

By 9 am we are in the plane and on our way to Othillia.

Author's Note:

Thank you for showing interest in my book🙂

How is the first chapter? Hope you liked it.

Comments and suggestions to improve the whole book would be appreciated.

Word Count: 1226