Chapter 15

I woke up with my alarm on my phone and I notice Alex starting to wake up as well.

I try to move but something stops me from moving. I check what it is and it was Alex' arm on my waist.

I wake him up so I can move out and I can start getting ready for work.

"Alex... Alex, I need to get ready for work" I say as I shake him.

"A few more minutes" he says snuggling to the pillow and I.

"I have to get ready, you can still sleep" he nods as he looses his grip on me and hugs the pillow instead.

I get up and turn off the alarm and I get my outfit for the day before entering the bathroom.

.....One Hour Later.....

I decided to go with a white top, with black pants and a black blazer with black heels.

I let my hair down and I grab the locket my parents gave me for my seventeenth birthday. The locket is something I wear everyday and I bring everywhere I go.

The locket is shaped as a heart and has a picture of all of us in the family, however the other side remains blank since I haven't thought of what to put there.

I am finally ready for work and a thought stops me. I forgot to prepare my breakfast for today.

Great, now I have to go buy breakfast somewhere on the way to the office.

I get out of the bathroom to find the room empty and the bed made already.

I grab my things and I head out of the room to find Alex in the kitchen.

I place my things on the couch and I make my way towards Alex.

"Morning, what time did you get up?"

"A few minutes ago...breakfast?" He says while holding a plate with a stack of pancakes.

"Yes, please" I say as I smile and we both sit down and we start to eat.

"I could get used to this everyday" I say

"And you will" he says taking a bite of his pancake.

"What do you mean?"I ask as I look at him.

"I will be cooking for you the whole time I am here, unless I have some duties or work related things that need to be done and I can't cook"

"As tempting as it is, I can't let you do all the cooking, you also need a break"

"And I will once I go back" he says

We continue to talk until we both finished with breakfast and my phone started to ring.

I grab my phone which was right beside me and the caller ID that is written is Margaret, my assistant.

"Hello" I say as I answer the phone.

"Amelia, where are you? It's office hours already and I can't find you anywhere in this entire building" she says adn I glance at my watch.

"Shit! I am running late, I'll be there soon" I say and I immediately end the call without waiting for her reply.

"I got to go, I am running late" I say as I start to clean up the dishes until a hand stops me.

"I'll do it, you go ahead, you're already running late" Alex says and I nod.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you later" I say as I kiss his cheek and I grab my things. I grab my black bag and my laptop as well as my keys by the door.