Chapter 7

When I woke up I decided to start and get ready for the day ahead.

After I took a shower I decided to go with the outfit I planned the night before.

I put on a plain olive green shirt with black jeans and a black bag along with my sneakers to finish the whole outift.

I decided to let my hair be today and applied a bit of make-up.

I looked around my room to check if I left anything (which usually happens) and I remebered to get my black shades.

I quickly grabbed it from the nearby table and made my way to Maddie's room.

Before I get to knock the door opens and Maddie appears wearing a yellow shirt with black jeans and flats along with her bag.

"Are you ready?" I ask as she nods.

"Yeah, and you?" She asks as she exits her room and closes the door.

"Ready as well" I say as she nods.

"Lets tell Sophia we are leaving already" she says and I nod as we head to Sophia's room.

Maddie knocks and we wait for Sophia to answer or open the door.

After a few more knocks on the door she finally opens the door in her pajamas.

"We will be going already" I say as she blinks a few times at us.

"Where are you guys going and what time is it?" She asks as she stretches.

"We're going to the palace and it's already 10 in the morning" Maddie says

"Oh my God! I have to get ready!" Before we can reply she stops and speaks "Wait how are you getting there again?"

"You told us to take the car because your friend will be picking you up later" I explain

"Oh yeah, okay, see you later" she says as she immmediately closes the door on our faces.

We walk away from her room and entered the elevator which consisted of only Maddie and I.

"Want to drive?" I ask her as the elevator doors close.

"Nah, I don't feel like driving today" she says as she looks at her phone.

"Okay but for the record you always don't feel like driving" I say

Before she gets to reply any further the elevator doors open and we make our way to the hotel parking lot where the car is parked. Once we entered the car I started to drive to the palace.

Since the day we arrived in Othillia we were directed to take some sort of back exit so tourists and other people especially papparazzi don't see us enter and exit the palace.

We made it to the gate and one of the security guards stopped us for checking.

I roll down my window in order to speak to the person.

"Name?" He asks while holding a clipbord on one hand and a pen on the other.

"Amelia Peterson and Madeline Martinez" I say as he looks over the list.

"Ah yes! Their Majesties and His Royal Highness are expecting you both, we will inform them right away of both your presence" and with that the gates open and we enter.

When we park the car we are approached by two men, one I recognize as the one who called for Alex when we were in the garden.

"Ms. Peterson, Ms. Martinez, I am Liam and this is David. I will be escorting Ms. Martinez to His Majesty while David will escort Ms. Peterson to His Royal Highness"