fifteen

- it's nutcracker season y'all -

aria - i'm so tired

aria - i'm so done

aria - i just wish they would stop bitching at me

aria - i don't want them anymore

aria - i want a new home

aria - i just, want to be loved

jimin - what happened aria?

aria - i just, i'm not doing anything, nothing at all and they're yelling at me and glaring at me and saying they wish i was dead and i'm their biggest regret and that i'm just a waste of money

- incoming call from 'jimin' -

aria - jimin i don't want to talk

jimin - just answer the phone aria

Aria glared at her phone as she slammed her finger on the answer button, pushing the phone against her unwilling ear, her tears increasing in flow. "What Jimin."

"I love you Aria." Jimin turned away from his window, pulling on the strings of his sweatshirt, tightening around his neck. "I love you so much. You're doing so good, okay? You are such a good person, and an even better friend. I don't know what I would do without you. I can always count on a smile when I talk with you, and I wish I could repay you with hugs and company. But I can't wipe your tears through this screen." Jimin closed his eyes, a tear tracing his cheek. "One day I will. One day I will hug you and never let you go."

"If only one day wasn't so far away."

"I'm sorry. The call has disconnected. To call again, press one. To hang up, press two."

Jimin lowered his phone.

---

Namjoon stopped his walking and pulled out his phone. "That's strange." Namjoon looked down at Aria's name and the call icon beside it. "She should be in school."

Nevertheless, Namjoon cleared his throat and answered the phone. "Hey Ari-"

"Excuse me SiiRR." The lady on the end of the line was chewing gum quite loudly into the speaker. "You need to pick youRRR daughteRRR up as soon as possible."

Namjoon blinked. 'My daughter? I don't-Aria.'

"May I ask why I need to?" Namjoon stopped his walk in the park all together and looked for a spot to sit, sensing this would be quite the conversation, especially if Aria was the one who told the nurse he was her father.

"She passed out in the middle of the school hallway today and needs pRRoperRR RRRest."

Namjoon rolled his eyes slightly at how this nurse talked, the 'r' s quite annoying and giving him a headache to be honest.

But wait, Aria passed out?

"Miss, may I please speak to him?" Namjoon could hear Aria's faint voice once he shoved the loud chewing past his ears. "H-hi... Dad." Aria paused, Namjoon's face remaining emotionless. "Miss, can I please talk to him privately?"

"Joon, shit, I'm so sorry that was so awkward." Aria apologized the immediate second the nurse closed the door. "I'm sorry you're the only fluent English speaker out of them all and I couldn't call my parents."

"That nurse is something special." Namjoon switched his hands and held his phone against his other ear. "I think I'm deaf in one ear."

Aria chuckled softly, sitting up in the bed she was at. "She really is, different."

"Are you okay?" Namjoon grew serious, knowing her smile was still there.

"Yeah I only passed out for a little while." Aria's voice got quieter, a hint of uneasiness in her voice as well. "I just needed you to say you are going to pick me up and then I can walk home."

"Your parents aren't good with you being sick?" Namjoon's voice grew sad, his heart hurting for her.

"No." Aria shook her head, stopping the swinging of her legs. "It didn't end well for me last time I missed school."

"Ar-"

"They think I skip, and that I'm fine and just wanting to get out of learning." Aria huffed, clearly annoyed at her parent's state of mind. "I wish I could take a mental health day or a sick day. School is a lot sometimes."

"I understand." Namjoon nodded, sadness falling over her. She really deserves a break. "Wait, what are you going to do now?"

"She won't let me stay, and if I stay for much longer she'll go through the system and pry my real parent's numbers." Aria sighed, laying back down. "I'll just leave and walk around, maybe go to the library and then I'll go home when school is supposed to be over."

"Will you stay safe?" Namjoon broke through all hopes and the plans of her avoidance of home. "That's what's important."

"I should be." Aria nodded, rolling onto her side. "As long as my parents don't find out I'll be fine."

"Keep me updated, okay?" Namjoon stood up from his bench and made his way home, his late night walk coming to an end. "And make sure you drink plenty... wait."

Aria sat up, knowing it finally clicked in his head.

"Aria, when's the last time you've eaten something?"

---

- kook -

aria - hey hey hey

kook - hay hay hay

aria - i'm wearing leggings again

aria - yesterday went fine. nothing happened at all

aria - and i'm wearing a super pretty sweatshirt today as well!! it's purple, my favorite color

kook - aria that's amazing!! i'm so glad you can wear what you want!

kook - ahhh this is such a good thing to wake up to thank you aria

kook - you're so brave

aria - i am not, shush

aria - i just am super intimidating now that i've been trained by the best puncher in the world

aria - JEONNNN JUNGGGGGKOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

aria - cue the crowds cheers!!!

aria - wooooo!!! jungkook!!! we love you!! ahhhh!!

kook - thank you thank you

kook - i'm just amazing i guess

aria - period

kook - i'm assuming you've had a good day

aria - i have

aria - which leads me to this next thing

- in the jungle the lion jungle, we kicked jin out of the dormmmm -

aria - hey guys

yoon - hey tiny child

aria - i'm ready for a group facetime