forty six

Aria gasped excitedly, standing up quickly from her crouched position, holding a seashell with both of her hands. "Yoongi look!"

Yoongi turned around from Namjoon, eyes on Aria. His hands were cupped together, holding all of the seashells Aria had collected. "You found another?" He smiled, Aria nodding with a huge smile.

"It has sparkles on it in the light!" Aria moved the shell a little, Yoongi seeing the glint she was talking about.

"That's a definite keeper." Yoongi held out his hands, Aria placing the shell in his hands before going back to her seashell hunting.

"Oh Aria look at this one!" Namjoon stood up and hurried over to her, also helping in her seashell finding. "It's greenish!"

"Woah!" Aria gasped, dropping the shell she was holding to look more closely at Namjoon's. "Go show Yoongi!"

"We needed this." Jin sighed happily, sitting on a towel beside Hoseok, both of them leaned back and relaxed. "A fun day at the beach."

"It's so relaxing." Hoseok agreed, the two of them wearing sunglasses.

"HYUNG LOOK!"

Hoseok and Jin both turned their heads to the maknae line.

"JUNGKOOK PUT THE SEAGULL DOWN!"

Aria laughed as she watched Jin run over to the younger ones, Jimin recording Jungkook as he hugged the seagull. "What is he doing?"

"Being Jungkook." Yoongi shook his head, Taehyung trying to stop Jin from getting to Jungkook. "We are not having a seagull as a pet!" Yoongi called out, Jungkook protesting. "That kid I swear."

"He's always been like that, hasn't he?" Aria smiled up at Yoongi, Namjoon sitting down beside her.

"I wouldn't want him any other way." Yoongi smiled fondly, watching Jin and Jungkook argue about the bird, Jungkook finally letting it go.

"I love how close you guys are to each other." Aria drew a circle in the sand, smiling sadly. "You're all like the ultimate friendship goals."

"Well, we basically had to be a family once Bangtan started." Namjoon motioned for Yoongi to sit down with them, Yoongi doing so. "We were always together, always in the same room, the same bed. We always did the same chores and jobs as one another. And all the videos of us, we had to be friendly and happy. And once time went by, all of it just became natural."

"We're much more than friends." Yoongi added onto Namjoon's little speech. "They're family."

"You guys are so amazing." Aria shook her head, in awe, keeping herself busy with her picture in the sand. "I was always jealous because I didn't have people like you guys."

"Well guess what?" Namjoon wrapped his arm around her shoulder, Aria looking up at him.

"What?"

"You have us now." Namjoon stared at all the seashells Yoongi held, knowing the shells will be amazing memories for her. "And now you can't be jealous anymore."

"I still can't believe this all." Aria hugged Namjoon, closing her eyes to give them a break from the light.

"I still can't believe Jungkook caught a seagull." Yoongi mumbled, Namjoon and Aria laughing. "Genuinely!"

"Water time." Jin passed around bottles of water, hitting Aria's head gently. "Do you want sunglasses?"

"I didn't know it'd be so bright outside."Aria admitted with a smile, her eyes all squinted to look up at Jin. Jin handed her his sunglasses, walking away with a wave before she could hand them back to him. "He's so nice." She mumbled, putting on the sunglasses as they all opened their water bottles.