fourteen

- aria is literally the smartest out of us all -

aria - guys i just looked at my grades today

kook - oh no

aria - oi

aria - i did good

kook - i knew that!!

aria - -_-

joon - what are your grades?

aria - i got my chemistry grade up to an a

aria - i have a 94 now

aria - and i got a 47/50 on the test i bullshitted through

aria - and now a 94 is my lowest score

hobi - WHAT DID I SAY

hobi - YOU'RE A CHEMIST I TOLD YOU

hobi - YOU'RE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SMARTTTTTT

joon - holy shit aria!!!

joon - that's basically a 4.0!!!!

jimin - ARIAAAAAIAAIIAIAIIRAhiOHF

jimin - I'M SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUDHKLSDHO

taehyung - wow

taehyung - wow

aria - thank you guys so much

aria - i've never done so well in school before!!

aria - out of all of my grades in world history, i have only missed one point, and that was on a test

aria - it's a 99.88 in that class

hobi - DAMN RIGHT

hobi - THATS MY BEST FRIEND EVERYONE

jin - THATS O U R BEST FRIEND

taehyung - wow

aria - THANK YOU GUYSSSSSS

---

"I feel so so proud of her." Taehyung shut the door behind him and fell onto Jimin's bed. "I'm overwhelmed with emotions."

Jimin smiled and shut his laptop, sitting up from slouching against the headboard. "Are you confused or you just don't know what to do."

"I don't know what to do." Taehyung rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. "I feel as if we should celebrate with her, but she's not comfortable with FaceTiming yet-which is totally fine- but I feel as if I should do something."

"Maybe you could, well, we could make her a cake ... since you aren't allowed to be in the kitchen alone." Jimin chuckled, Taheyung shooting him a glare. "Or, only if she's comfortable, you could offer to send her something. I'm sure she would be so happy to get a letter, or a small little package from you."

"I want to give her a big hug and tell her how proud I am." Taehyung patted his chest proudly, imagining it. "And then we would go out to eat for a celebratory dinner."

"I think you should make a list of her accomplishments and the dates and then when we meet her, we can make up for those days of achievements." Jimin watched as Taehyung's eyes lit up. "If you are set on dinner or lunch with her."

"That's such a good idea!" Taehyung scrambled to his hands and knees before tackling Jimin with a hug. "I need to start my list!"

Jimin watched with a smile as Taehyung sprinted out of the room, stumbling back to shut the door quietly with a sheepish smile.