forty nine

"Bite." Jungkook hummed, Aria holding out his icecream cone for him, Jungkook taking a bite from it. "Thank you." He continued walking to the tiger exhibit, Aria on his back, the young girl happily enjoying her icecream as Jungkook walked for the both of them.

"How big are tigers?" Aria asked, Jin walking beside them, eating some popcorn.

"They're like a dog, but not." Jin decided to describe, Jungkook snorting.

"Mhm." Aria nodded, listening carefully.

"And they're big like a lion, but not."

"I see."

"So I would say they're smaller than a motorcycle but bigger than a tricycle." Jin finished his description, Aria smiling widely at his words.

"Bigger than Twyla and Jillian?" Aria giggled, Jin nodding quickly as he ate some popcorn.

"Yes! But they're related." Jin shook his finger in the air, Aria giving Jungkook another bite of his icecream, not minding her job at all. "Like, cousins or something."

"Maybe they've met before." Aria suggested, going along with the silly backstory.

"You'll have to ask Jimin." Jin looked up at Aria, Aria still smiling. "He was there for both of their adoptions."

"I will!" Aria took a bite of her cone, this her favorite part of the icecream. "Is that the exhibit??" Aria used Jungkook's cone to point, Jungkook protesting.

"It is!" Jin smiled, Aria gasping excitedly.

"Put me down Jungkook!" Aria hit his shoulder lightly, eyes stuck on the tigers that she could see. "Please pleas-thank you!" Aria went running, still holding Jungkook's icecream.

"Hey!" Jungkook chased after her, Jin shaking his head as he continued to eat his popcorn peacefully.

"Are the tigers there?" Hoseok called out, Jin turning around, stopping his walk.

Jin held up a thumbs up, his mouth full of popcorn. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Namjoon and Jimin squeezed into a wagon meant for children, a very unhappy-looking Taehyung pulling them up the small hill. Yoongi and Hoseok were sharing a large Dippin' Dots, the price of the icecream balls scaring them from getting their own.

"That one looks like Taehyung!" Aria laughed, pointing at a tiger through the glass, Jungkook bursting out laughing as he agreed, Aria eagerly looking for more resemblances she could point out. "They're so pretty!" She whispered, Jungkook taking another bite of his icecream, nodding in agreement. "Imagine being friends with them-no no, imagine being able to speak tiger!"

"They probably think we're so cool." Jungkook pointed at one of the tigers. "See how he's looking at us? He's like 'woah, that dude's outfit is so fire, and boy oh boy, that girl is really pretty. I wonder how she did her hair.'" Jungkook smiled as Aria rolled her eyes. "Who did your hair by the way?" Jungkook picked up one of her braids from her head.

"Yoongi." Aria pushed his hand away, pushing her braid behind her face. There were two braids, not french braided. They started on either side of her middle part, going straight back. The rest of her hair was down and natural, the braids just pulling some hair from her face and adding personality to her hair. "He wanted to do my hair."

Jungkook smiled fondly and petted her hair, Aria smiling as she went back to staring at the tigers, ignoring Jungkook's actions.

"Jungkook she's not a dog!"

"I know!"

--

"So we need to go through here." Aria sat between Hoseok and Yoongi at the table, the two turned towards her, watching her finger on the map with interest. "So we can go see all the birds. We'll circle around the building and then go inside and Namjoon said Jin likes the ducks, and that's where the ducks are. And then,"