thirty three

"And here, is your room for the next two weeks." Jin opened the door and flicked on the lights. "If you don't like it, we can look through the other extra bedrooms and move some stuff over."

Aria looked into the room, slowly scanning it over. The bedsheets were a nice white, the sheet over the mattress a light purple. The four pillows were also in the same purple as the sheet. There was a TV across from the bed, hung on the wall. Laid beside it was a handwritten explanation on how to use it and the number of each channel and what it held.

Namjoon was in charge of that.

Laid on the table below the TV were several things. Off to the right was a collection of shampoos and conditioners and body washes, varying from brand and scent.

Jungkook was put in charge of that.

In the middle was a little jewelry box. Behind it, several bottles of perfume, also varying from scent and brand. Once Aria had the time to open the jewelry box, she would see several different rings, a few necklaces, and a handmade friendship bracelet.

That was from Taehyung.

Off to the left, a basket full of goodies. Korean facemasks, little trinkets, baked goods and some recipes of common dishes. It was decorated with bows and addressed to Aria. Sat in the middle, was a teddy bear holding a gentle smile on its face.

Jin spent days on it

There were two huge windows across from the door Jin and Aria walked in from. There hung new curtains Jimin bought especially for, figuring she wouldn't like the original black that hung. Below the windows, a pair of slippers.

It wasn't much, but Jimin took an entire day to find the perfect pair for her.

A beautiful bouquet of flowers was in a vase beside the bed, huge, and so, colorful. Full of her favorite flowers. All of them, of course, was fake so she wouldn't sneeze every two seconds.

Hoseok made a list of her favorite flowers the day she talked about them.

Laid on the middle of the bed, was a little note on top of a small box. The note read 'I would love to hear you play a song on the piano. Or, I could give you a little concert myself. - yoon' And in the box, a music note necklace.

Yoongi deemed that the only reasonable gift for her from him.

"It's perfect," Aria whispered, holding Jin's arm tighter. "I want to stay here."

Jin wrapped his arm around Aria, her leaning her head against them as they looked into her room. "It's yours."

"Aria," Jungkook mumbled from behind her, the two slowly turning to the youngest. "I have your bags."

"Oh, I could've gotten them." Aria reached for them but Jungkook gave her a smile.

"I've got them Aria." Jungkook walked forward, Aria and Jin moving to the side. Unknown to Jin and Aria, all of the boys were around the corner, listening intently, eagerly waiting for all of Aria's answers and to hear what would happen next.

"How about you go ahead and shower." Jin led her into the room, Jungkook setting her suitcase and bag on her bed, carefully avoiding Yoongi's present. "Jungkook has many options over here for you, so pick your favorite or try something new."

"Can I stay up after I shower?" Aria looked up at Jin, Jin's hands on her shoulders

"Yes of course Aria. You can do whatever you want when you're here. We aren't here to control you, just guide you." Jin smiled softly, Aria's eyes widening in awe.

"Really?" She asked hopefully, Jin's heart throbbing for her. She's been in a cage all her life, she doesn't know what freedom is.

"Yes, Aria." Jungkook smiled sadly, nodding as her face lit up. "We just want to make sure you're safe and that you take care of yourself at the end of the day. The most we will do is urge you to sleep if you decide to stay up too late, or make sure you drink an extra glass of water."