thirty six

There was a soft knock on Jimin's door, a knock Jimin barely heard because he was in his bathroom, getting ready for the meeting with Bang. He walked on over, whistling softly and opened the door, surprised to see Aria standing on the other side.

"Hey Aria." Jimin stepped aside. "Come on in."

"Jin told me to go annoy someone since I finished getting ready." Aria explained her presence. "I chose you." She smiled, Jimin chuckling and closing the door.

"I feel honored." Jimin led the way to his bathroom.

Aria followed closely behind, trying not to stare at Park Jimin's room. It was all that she imagined and more. It was full of natural colors and natural light. Half of his room were shelves full of various things,, gifts from ARMY maybe?

"Oh Jillian!" Aria drifted away from Jimin's path to his bathroom and went to his bed, seeing the precious cat stretching on it. "Hi." She rubbed her head, Jimin stopping his walk to watch. "Sorry." Aria smiled shyly, stepping forward towards Jimin.

"You can bring her with you." Jimin encouraged, Aria beaming and picking up the cat before going into his bathroom.

Saying the bathroom was huge is an understatement.

"Jimin you could throw a party in here." Aria looked around, in awe at its size and spotlessness. "Woah."

Jimin looked around at his bathroom, knowing it was a nice one, but didn't think it was that big. "I spend all of my time getting ready in here, so I wanted it to be nice." He explained, sitting back on the countertop, continuing his makeup.

Aria continued walking around, looking at the bathtub and the shower, going over to the closet, a drawer open to reveal some cologne and towels.

Jimin watched her from the mirror, smiling at how in awe she was. He couldn't wait to show her around Seoul, a concert stadium, everything.

She lives in a small town, barely seeing skyscrapers twice in her life. And they weren't even skyscrapers, just 6 story tall buildings. But to her, they were skyscrapers.

And of course she's never had or seen the true luxury of money, never been treated with respect or human kindness.

Jimin couldn't wait for her to feel at home.

"How's the makeup going?" Aria walked over to Jimin, standing beside him, stroking Jillian's head.

"It's going well." Jimin moved a few things from beside him. "Come sit, I'll be a little bit."

Aria climbed on up to the counter, sitting with her legs criss-crossed like Jimin was. She watched him for a little bit before looking away, realizing that it was pretty creepy to just stare and watch Jimin put on makeup.

But it was so cool. She's never worn makeup before.

She looked down, Jillian sitting in her lap. Aria waved at the cat, Jillian blinking.

'Yes hello child I see you too.' Jillian yawned, wondering when she was going to get her food.

Aria looked around at the products on the counter around her. Compared to the rest of the bathroom and his room, Jimin's counter was definitely the messiest out of everything. Several makeup bags, hairbrushes, makeup brushes, etc.

Aria thought it was the coolest thing.

"How long have you been doing your makeup?" Aria asked, picking up an eyeshadow brush.

"About, four years?" Jimin paused his chapstick, looking over at her. "I really wanted to wear makeup even if we didn't have performances. So I asked the makeup artists for tips and such and practiced a bunch. And now, I'm pretty good if I do say so myself."