forty five

oh it's been a while

Aria yawned as she walked down the stairs, remembering what she could of last night. After she and Yoongi got done playing the piano, they had a movie night in the family room with popcorn and leftovers from the night before. She fell asleep during the movie, but woke up once everyone shouted while Yeontan ate someone's soup.

Then she went to bed in her room.

"Good morning!" Hoseok sang, in the kitchen, making an exquisite bowl of cereal.

"Good morning." Aria smiled, picking up Twyla after she ran over. "How are you?"

"Good!" Hoseok beamed, walking over to the coffee pot. "Want some when it's ready?"

She nodded with a smile, setting Twyla on the counter while she sat on a stool, hugging the beloved cat.

"Hi Ari." Jungkook gave her a quick back hug before walking into the kitchen. She smiled as her eyes followed him, his shirt on backwards. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did I did!" She beamed, in a wonderful mood this morning. "I put on really fuzzy socks so I would stay warm- and I washed my face before I went to bed- and I even brushed my hair!" She giggled softly, Hoseok and Jungkook standing with wide smiles, loving her voice and energy.

"That's so good Aria!" Jungkook encouraged, Aria hugging Twyla again.

"Let me see the fuzzy socks!" Hoseok laughed, Aria lifting her foot with slight struggle, Hoseok 'oohing' and 'awhing' over the reindeers on her socks. "I love them. Where did you get them?"

"A dollar store in America." Aria chuckled, crossing her legs, Hoseok pouring cups of coffee. "It's honestly not a bad place to shop. But I'm sure you guys would be mortified." She joked, Hoseok snorting.

"I wouldn't!" Jungkook protested. "I get my underwear from dollar stores." He said in a matter of factly tone.

"I like dollar stores." She thanked Hoseok, him sitting beside her.

"Can I get you anything for breakfast Aria?" Jungkook asked, grabbing a yogurt from the fridge. "Want one?"

Aria nodded, Jungkook tossing it to her. Hoseok protested with a loud hum, his mouth full of cereal as Aria caught it. "Jungkook!"

"She caught it!" Jungkook laughed, putting a spoon in his mouth, handing the other to Aria. "No worries Hobi Hyung."

"I'm a great catcher." Aria patted Hoseok's shoulder, Hoseok sighing with a smile.

"You two stress me out."

---

"So what's the plan for today?" Aria asked, following Jin into his room.

"I think we were going to visit the beach today." Jin called out as he walked into his bathroom, going to brush his teeth.

"To swim?!" Aria asked excitedly, but quickly realized. "Oh wait-"

"Good try." Jin laughed, putting the toothpaste on his brush. "But a swimming beach day will have to wait till the summer."

'If I'm able to visit in the summer.'

'Hopefully other arrangements and circumstances will make that a reality.' Jin thought to himself Aria turning in a circle in his room. "It's about thirty minutes away. We're taking two cars. I think Namjoon has more details if you want to ask him." Jin spoke as he brushed his teeth.

"I'll go bother him." Aria waved a goodbye, Jin waving as well.

Aria wandered the halls, slowly peeking into other rooms to see if Namjoon was there. She finally found him in his library, searching for a book.