twenty two

"She hasn't talked to me yet." Jimin had his head in Jin's lap, Jin reading a book above him. "It's been six days."

"She's really hurting right now." Jin flipped to the next page. "Give her time."

"But she's talking to all of you!" Jimin protested, keeping his voice at it's regular volume.

"We didn't save her life." Jin set his book aside. "You did."

"But shouldn't that bring us closer? Not have her push me away?"

"She's afraid, Jimin." Jin sighed, pushing Jimin's hair from his face. "She wanted to die and you saved her and now what? Return to normal? She's so young and fragile."

"She's not fragile." Jimin stared up at the ceiling. "She's the strongest person I know."

"She's strong, just sensitive." Jin corrected himself. "She isn't physically talking anymore. I don't think she... I don't know if she can, anymore. I think her parents finally broke her."

"What did they do?" Jimin's eyes flashed to Jin's.

"No one told you?"

"What did they do?" Jimin sat up once he saw the slightly look of horror on Jin's face.

"Jimin..."

---

"Aria, I'm begging you, please talk to me." Aria stared at her phone as she played Jimin's fifteenth voicemail. "Please Aria."

She jumped once her door was thrown open, closing her eyes once a box hit her head. "There you go bitch." Her mother slammed the door shut, a sound of a lock clicking soon after.

Aria took a deep breath, tearing the tape off of the package. While she opened the box, she tried to remember what she ordered. It must've been a while ago because she couldn't remember.

Purple? Confetti?

She moved past the tiny pieces of paper and pulled out the envelope and note.

Aria,

Tiny Child! What's up! It's your favorite Korean boyzz (Jungkook made me use 'z's). We wanted to give you a little something that you could maybe wear if you wanted to. We know how much you love jewelry and since your other bracelets were, cut up, we got you a very sturdy one! Jimin picked it out for you and we stole Namjoon's money but don't tell him :)
We love you so much!
Text us when you get this?

With love - Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook

Aria sat the letter down with shaking hands, taking another deep breath before opening the box.

'This is, so nice

'This is, so nice.' She thought, slowly tracing her finger around the heart. 'This looks so expensive too, woah.'

'I always forget how rich they are.' Aria put on the bracelet, fitting perfectly on her wrist. 'Jungkook literally sent me a picture of their fridge yesterday and it just had avocados in it. And he said none of them liked avocados.'