five

Jin sighed, sitting down on his bed and then laid down to his back. 'What are we supposed to do with Aria?'

This was incredibly risky. Yeah, it seemed fun and like a good idea, but there are extreme consequences. What if she finds out they're BTS? What if she discloses their phone numbers? What if, she, kills herself.

Jin and the others were too deep in this shit. They all were texting with her for a little over an hour, and he knew everyone had made a connection with her, even he himself.

It was slightly frustrating, how attached Jin felt with her. He felt like her older brother, for she was an only child. She said she always wanted a brother, and he,, he slightly offered to be one to her.

stupid child - hey, here's the playlist aria made for you

stupid child - )apple music(   title - 'i'm the one i should love. for jin'

Jin pulled out his Airpods and pressed shuffle, closing his eyes. Time went by fast, but the music didn't mush together. He listened to every word of every song. It was a decent sized playlist, about 27 songs. And each of them, he instantly liked.

When Jin opened his eyes, he was met with tears blurring his vision, his cheeks damp and nose stuffy. He took out his Airpods and sat up straighter, wiping his face, unaware of Yoongi staring at him from the couch across from him.

"Are you alright Hyung?" Yoongi took out an earbud, watching Jin's shaky movements.

"Y-yeah, sorry." Jin sniffed and finished wiping his face. "I was just listening to the playlist Aria made for me."

"Yeah, me too." Yoongi held up his phone, showing his own playlist, titled 'it's okay to not have a dream.' "I got a bit teary earlier."

"I should text her, tell her to have a good day." Jin blinked quickly, fumbling around while looking for his phone that had fallen out of his lap.

"It's two am for her." Yoongi looked down at his phone, some bits and pieces of a new song's lyrics written in his notes. "Let her sleep."

"I'll send her a good morning text then."

---

"Is everything going well... better?" Jungkook spoke after he knocked and walked into Taehyung's room. "Has she done anything bad lately?"

"No." Taehyung sighed and sat up from his bed. "I think she's better."

"That's good then." Jungkook nodded, sitting on Taehyung's bed. "You look tired."

"I'm very tired." Taehyung rubbed his face, forcing his yawn down his throat. "I've been up texting her a lot. I don't want her to be alone."

"Hey," Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's shoulder, frowning slightly, "She doesn't have to be your responsibility."

"I can't lose her." Taehyung shook his head, closing his eyes. "I love and care about her too much."

"She has all of us seven now." Jungkook lifted Taehyung's head up, his eyes slowly opening. "She has BTS, she'll be okay."

"I should check her page." Taehyung grabbed his phone, flinching at the light it emmited, his eyes tired of seeing it. "Her Wattpad page."

"She writes?" Jungkook scooted next to Taehyung, watching him pull up the app and click on her profile, the only profile he was following.

"She writes these wonderful books about us." Taehyung nodded, closing his eyes before doing anything else. "She's appropriate and doesn't sexualize us. She respects boundaries and everything is so well written as well. She's amazing."