chapter six

chapter six, sabini's men

SHE WAS MAKING HER WAY through the rain one evening, making sure to pull her scarf over her head as the rain slashed through the roads

SHE WAS MAKING HER WAY through the rain one evening, making sure to pull her scarf over her head as the rain slashed through the roads. She had just came home from Deli's after having dinner with her family. They had let her go home by herself and no company due to the fact they only lived a block away from each other thankfully.

She had made sure to walk quickly and look around to see if anyone was around, nobody wanted to be in Birmingham by night, never mind Small Heath. She was a Shelby though, no one would dare touch her, right?

Wrong.

It was as she turned a corner of course, two bodies stopping her "Sorry, excuse me."

"Kegan Shelby?" One of them asked, the girl looking from the two men and backing away before feeling two more bodies behind her, turning around to see two other men standing there. "No." She answered, turning back around.

"What? No?" She answered, pulling her hood up before being slapped across the face. "What the fuck?" She shouted, placing her hand over the skin that was hit.

"Check if it's her." One of the men behind her spoke, one of them in front leaning in and grabbing her chin to pull her forward.

"Hm," He answered, his eyes travelling down, "Maybe we should look under to check." He chuckled, two of the others laughing along.

"Get on with it, Arson." The man said, as they bickered, she set a plan to run for it as soon as she could, about to run before one of them behind her took her arms quickly in a hold, struggling to get free, the others joined in on holding her.

The one that seemed to go by Arson now took a good look at her before nodding. "It's her." He grinned sadistically, before she was pulled towards a large alleyway.

"Get off of me!" She then screamed, her wish being granted as she was pushed to the hard, dirty and cold ground. A punch was thrown at her face, her head being pulled back by the force of it.

"Now, now princess. You tell that bastard brother of yours that no one messes with Sabini." One of them said, kicks and punches being thrown as she struggled against one of the man's grips.

"I don't even know a Sabini!" She choked out, trying to move out of one of their grips.

"Your brother broke the rules, he gets the punishment."

"Do I look like my brother?" She screamed, feeling a hand reach for her thigh which seemed to stop her struggling as she froze in shock. The hand seemed to go in fast speed as it gripped her thigh and squeeze it.

"The bitch likes it, probably like it rough like your brothers don't you, princess?" One of them said, although she couldn't find out who due to the blurs clouded in her eyes. The hand then reached upwards, grazing somewhere she didn't want to making her spring back into action as she backed towards the wall, to get it away.