chapter three

chapter three, little miss kegan

"AND TAKE YOUR SISTER with you too

"AND TAKE YOUR SISTER with you too." He had muttered, Kegan rolling her eyes, making sure not to move from where she was sitting. "Kegan, get up." Tommy then commanded, looking over to her with a stern look, the girl sighing and moving her legs from where they were laying on the couch and getting up before following Finn to go find Arthur.

"And take your sister with you too." She mocked as they walked down the streets of Small Heath, "Kegan, get up or else I'll shoot you caus I'm Thomas Shelby and I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Yeah, but we're Shelby's meaning we can do whatever the fuck we want." Finn then called out to the empty streets, swinging his body around on a lampost that he held onto with one hand.

"Aye not without big bad Tommy's approval." Kegan then muttered, crossing her hands in front of her. "It's like they think I'm still an eight year old."

"You still look like it."

"Finn Shelby! You absolute git!" She exclaimed, wacking him with her hand as he tried to run away, before then stopping completely and moving towards Finn, who thought she was still trying to hit him and shrunk away. "Come get me after when you've got Arthur."

Finn was about to deny her command but there she was running off to the corner shop where a group of boys stood with cigarette's being smoked and laughs being heard.

"Hey boys!" He heard before rolling his eyes and making his way into where he knew for a fact Arthur would be before hearing the rowdy cheers of the boys.

"If it isn't little miss Shelby." One of the boys grinned, putting a hand over her shoulder as they all smirked at her. "What you doing down in these parts?"

"Getting Arthur, Oi Gavin. Lend me a cigar?" She asked, pouting her lips and putting on her best puppy dog eyes making nearly half of the boys look down at her lips. It was true that the girl was rather popular with the boys of Small Heath and being who Kegan was, of course she basked in it, she had grown up with Polly Grey as a mother figure of course she was gonna be a fucking sexy bitch who knew how to get what she wanted from men.

Isaiah walked out from the shop with a plastic bag, which looked to be alcohol his shoulders sagging at half of his friends drooling over the pretty brunette, he rolled his eyes before joining the group all of them then boisterously cheering on him for the drink even though it was literally there friend at the cash register meaning any of them would be allowed to get it.

"Isaiah." She muttered, her eyes glaring at the boy in front of her.

"Kegan." He replied back in the same cold tone, looking down at her since he was just a tad bit taller than her, she hated that about him. Why was he so tall? Isaiah's eyes were then caught by one of the friends behind her pretending to be gagging on someone's dick, Isaiah quickly catching on he was talking about Kegan and giving him a harsh glare, "What the fuck dude?" He scowled, hitting his friend on the chest making the boy laugh and everyone who hadn't been laughing at him already to look his way and wonder what he had been doing.