Author's Note!

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to check out my book. Means a lot.

Well, this is Queen of the Beasts 2.0, I think, yeah. I unpublished this because I guess I realized it needed some modifications.

Also hope you can go easy me, english is sorta like a second language, my first language is Tok Pisin which is an English based creole. (Wow this sentence just made me sound like a linguistic nerd, don't worry, I like maths more).

As you may have probably guessed, I'm not American so the society or the setting of the story is mostly fictitious.

Expect excessive humor, maybe a little bit of sarcasm, a ton of puns, not too mention the CLICHE themes, and of course dumb-ass author's notes that you are not obliged to read, but you should anyway. You have been warned. Read at your own risk!

*hyena  laugh*

I hope u enjoy! This is written in Rayne's POV BTW. But if I feel like it, there will be Third person chapters.

My beautiful cover was made by the very talented briannesignh go check out her graphic shop if you're interested!

Disclaimer: credits to the artist behind the images that will be on my chapters. Yes, I'm a bonafide art thief and I'm not ashamed to admit it.