22| Bros For Life

So, I almost died. But then I almost killed a person, so I guess it was fair.

If you're wondering how no one noticed us fighting like crazy out there, then I should tell you that the car park was huge and almost empty. Encircling the car park were empty stadium buildings so, that pretty much left us to ourselves and Aldo's mom's bank. And he obviously wasn't going to help.

Anyway my team mates looked awesome as they fought. Flora and Emi exchanged opponents. Emi locked the metal lady in huge granite slabs.

Flora pulled out her broken mirror gadget and held it up to the laser beams. The beams reflected back at it's owner causing him to fly backwards and his chest to get singed. I couldn't help but laugh, and wince when I did.

Connor in dinosaur form was stomping on the gun lady, the teleporter was no where in sight. Then from above, the teleporter came, falling onto Connor's back with the knife lady. I tried to scream out but everytime I did, more blood left my body.

I felt bad for the two, the teleporter and knife lady. They got kicked out of the air, by a mini tornado. Connor transformed into a huge eagle and grabbed the knife lady by her hair, with his claws, as he went soaring through the sky. He dropped her a couple of times, only to pick her up again when she started screaming and flailing uncontrollably.

Matt was also doing quite well against the teleporter. He created a tornado around himself, collecting broken peices of metal, crystals and knives as he went around the car park. The teleporter must've gotten in there with Matt, because he was gone and the tornado had stopped walking. Suddenly Matt shot out the tornadoes eye. The tornado crashed into itself and the man was somewhere beneath the rubble.

"Cool... " I mumbled, as the world turned yellow.

"Rayne!! "

I saw my friends running towards me. Emi held up Matt, who had huge cuts on his arms and legs. Emi herself had weird lines across her body. Flora had bloody palms and arms, and was limping probably because of her bleeding ankle. Connor looked alright, his arm was bleeding but it didn't look deep. He also had a dark purple bruise on his chin.

"You good? " Emi asked me.

I smiled. "Yeah, just hungry. You? "

"You're crazy, and we need to get you to the hospital. " Connor took off his shirt, and dropped to a knee. He pressed his shirt against my bleeding wound. I winced and he flinched. "Sorry, I have to stop the bleeding. "

If I wasn't bleeding to death I would've laughed at his worried face and probably have blushed because his shirtlessness was leaning over me.

"Ugh, how do we even get to the hospital? " Matt groaned, falling flat against the car park road.

I pointed at the kid who left me like this. "Help them, they're gonna die... "

Connor glanced at the giant and then back at me, his mouth ajar. "What... In the—never mind. "

Hope seemed lost. I was convinced I was going to die very soon, then like a short dark angel from above our teacher fell to the ground.

"Hello my dumb babies, " Mr Pow said, shaking in laughter. He got one of the cars to start and forced us into the back, then drove off to a hospital. I begged him to take the others with. He scowled and said he'd help them, whatever that meant.

The hospital was slow and annoying but the good thing was none of our injuries were too serious. Apparently one my arteries burst, but the doctors were healers so they got it fixed up in a jiffy. Everyone got treated and soon we left, with bandages all over our bodies. If you saw us from afar you'd think we were Egyptian mummies.