"Hey, Sugarcube (Tikki) and Sweets (Sunny)!" 

"Ugh. I've already told not to call me that. Do you ever hear me calling you "Stinky Sock"?" Tikki retorted.

"No, but you should! That would be delightful, Sugarcube!"

Sunny gagged. "Could you two be any more...how would my master say? Cringy?"

"Jealous Sweets?" Plagg teased.

"Oh yeah. I'm sooo jealous" Sunny smirked.

Tikki giggled and proceeded to fly away with her friends by her side.

"So, what lies did you guys tell your owner in order to sneak out tonight?" Plagg quizzed.

"Actually, I just told her the honest truth" Tikki replied.

"Me as well" Sunny added.

"Oh? Maybe I should try that someday; see what it's like" Plagg wolfed down all of his cheese.

"Plagg! You should've saved some for the others!" Tikki scolded.

"True, but I was so grossed out by your kindness that it made me really hungry"

Sunny sighed. "I just hope we can get in contact with Nooroo"

"So do I" Plagg began silently crying.

Tikki and Sunny noticed.

"Are you crying?" Tikki queried.

Plagg sniffled. "Who me? O-of course not! Are you kidding?"

"Awww, it's okay Plagg" Sunny patted his back. "You don't have to lie. We miss him too. Now..." She flew ahead. "Last one there is what my owner would say a rotten egg!"

"Hey! That's cheating!" 

Fu's Massage Shop

Tikki knocks on the door before she opens it and she, Sunny, and Plagg enter.

"Hey Wayzz! How's it goin'?" Plagg addressed loudly.

"Sssshhh! You'll wake up Master!"

Fu could be seen snoring on the floor with a book on his face.

"Psst, come on" Wayzz flies over to the phonograph with his friends. "If you manage to contact Nooroo, wish him a happy thirty-five hundred cycles for me"

"We sure will, Wayzz!" Tikki spoke. She, Sunny, and Plagg then fly through the horn of the phonograph and then enter the Miracle Box.

"Hey guys! No welcome hugs for me?" Sunny asked, smiling.

"SUNNY?!" Every single kwami screamed, flying over to their friend.

"Where have you been?! We haven't see you in ages!" Roaar hugged the kwami tightly.

"Heh, I haven't see you guys in ages too. Literally" Sunny smiled again. "But anyway, we're here to celebrate our friend's cycle!"

"This is perfect! With you three here we'll manage to get in touch with Nooroo for sure!" Ziggy piped up.

All the kwamis cheered.

"Good day to you, noble kwamis of creation, destruction, and glitter/purification" Pollen greeted.

"Oh! What did you bring?! What did you bring?!" Daizzi floated forward.

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box, on this special day, I brought you some delicious cheese" Plagg announced.

"Oh, I love cheese" Daizzi chirped.

"Wow, that's so nice" Ziggy praised.

"Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice it on the way here, to feed a poor, starving kitten"