Chapter 47

BANG.........
Pulling Jimin as I hear the bang first thing I look at is Kai and then to karla as I notice Jimin is ok.
She is lying on the floor, holding her shoulder.
"Karla...."
"Told you you should have left, stupid girl now your hurt and your brother still dies."
"I don't think so.."
Before anyone can speak Kai is on the ground with Cops on top of him.
"Karla.."
"Tae what you doing here?"
Tae grabs hold of Karla, taking his top off and placing it over her shoulder to stop the bleeding.
"I saw these two leave the house and well I have an app that tells me where you are. And Urm do knew they would be with you."
"App to know where..."
I stopped talking as I realised by the way he was looking at Karla. A way I'm sure I never did.
"Karla why did you push me..."
"Because if I hadn't you would have been hit and you can't afford anymore injuries. And Kai is a bad shot so that also helps with the fact he only
Hit my shoulder."
"But you could have been killed either way karla. And then What...."
"Tae shush I'm not going anywhere ok. Now let's get this seen to."
Karla points at her shoulder as she sees a paramedic heading her way.
Taes arm wrapped round her he walks to get seen to.
I look back at Jimin tears and sadness in his eyes.
"Babe..."
"Please Kook don't."
"Don't what?"
Confused I go to hug him but he steps back.
"Jimin..."
"Jungkook I can't look at me, this is all my fault. Stupid old me getting into trouble and nearly getting everyone that means the world to me killed. Just cause of some hot guy."
"You forget one thing Jimin...."
I take a step forward and gently wrap my arms around Jimins waist making sure not to squeeze to tight.
"You forget the one important word in all that.."
Jimins face as he looks down.
"Nearly. You said nearly and look..."
I point to Karla and the smile on her face as she giggles with Tae and the paramedics look at her.
"Your sister is happy, and I have never seen her smile like that before. Not even on our wedding day."
Jimin laughs as say that.
"That's true but look...."
"Not buts now let's get you seen to as if I'm right you have split your stitches."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying in bed all cuddled up to Jimin smiling at how cute he looks when sleeping.
There is a faint knock at the door.
"Urm Kook can I have a word with you please?"
Tae pokes his head round the door smiling.
But looking very nervous.
"Sure come in."
"Ok well I suppose this invokes Jimin as well."
"I'll just wake him then."
Gently shaking Jimin till he stirs looking at me with puffy hooded eyes.
"What you want this early?"

More coming later.....
Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Instagram armyfanfics13