Chapter 36

Waiting out side I have no idea what I'm doing.
Putting my phone back in my pocket I start to walk.
Knowing what I'm about to do is just crazy but I need to clear my head.
I can't move to Paris and I can't believe Karla would think that's a possibility with out talking to me first.

Heading down the road I realise I'm at the park before I even know it.
Taking a seat on the nearest bench I wait.
Not knowing if I'm regretting my phone call or not.
Or even if they will turn up.

It's feels like forever, me deciding they are not showing and about to get up and walk to Taes house.
Till someone takes a seat next to me.
"Long time no speak."
Turning to face them, I smile followed by an instant huff and frown.
"So things must be bad of your calling me, to be fare I'm surprised you still have my number in your phone."
"I know it off by heart."
I didn't feel ashamed to say that. This guy has always been there for me, understood me. Even if I never told him how I felt.
"So what's so bad you got to call your fathers best friend for advice?"
"The wife!"
The laugh that follows has me surprised.
"Should have guessed. So she know your gay yet?"
"What...."
"Well I'm guessing that's why you rang me to say she found out and now you need to know what to do."
"Urm not quite, and I don't know if I'm gay."
"Your gay, now if it's not cause of that then why did you ring me?"
"Cause she has excepted a job in Paris and told me we are moving with out asking."
"Ahhh well that would suck for someone who clearly don't love his wife."
"What do you mean I do!"
"Have you ever said it to her?"
"Well no but...."
"But nothing, look I'm not going to sit here and baby you, your far to smart for me to do that. If you ask me you need to be honest with yourself, as from what I hear you have a thing for her brother. And well that ain't going down to well in some circles."
"What do you mean some circles?"
"Well jimins Ex Kia, ain't to happy with you. It seems Jimin really likes you and well ain't going after anyone else."
"Oh"
I look down not really knowing what to do or say.
"So what am I supposed to do about it?"
"I can't not tell you that."
"Great." Huffing I feel the frustration getting worse.
"Jungkook I've known you most of your life. Your just confused. But I can say no matter what happens. We are all proud of you and love you. Even your father it's not like he doesn't know your gay."
"I'm not though, well I don't think I am, I don't know"
"Well what ever you choose will be right."
"You sure."
I don't know what to think anymore, my brain hurts and I thought I would be getting help not more confused.
"Look how about I give you some advice"
"Ok."
"I recon you should walk for a bit, and just think, when it feels right take out your phone and dial the first number that comes to mind. That will be the person you love."
"But how will I know?"
"You just will, now I got to go. The wife is expecting me. So you know can't keep her waiting."
"Thank you"
I get up hugging before he leaves.
"Just let it happen Jungkook don't fight it."
Smiling a little I watch as he leaves.
Taking a deep breath I start to walk.

Walking and walking taking random street after street,
I think back over the past few month.
The laughter, drinks. The movies and the cuddles.
The soft lips on mine. The ads walking away in tight jeans.
The fun and games, hard work and more.
I think over it all, the sex kissing god the kissing.....
"Shit!!!"
I pull out my phone dialling the first number that came to mind.
"Hello"
"I'm on warran street....."
"And?"
"I love you and need you.............."

Ok so this is not as good as what I had wrote to begin with but Wattpad deleted that!

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Instagram armyfanfics13