Chapter 7

"Where the hell have you been?"
The first words I hear as I step back into the Villa.
"You have been gone all morning"
Karla stands at the door way to the bed room arm crossed face red with anger.
"I needed some air so I went for a walk sorry."
"Well you have waited time you could have just got air on the balcony. Now come here."

I take a deep breath and head towards the bed room know I gotta what's going to happen, and not looking forward to it at all.

"Strip"
"Karla can we not just talk get to know each other more, like what you want to do or your likes dislikes."
"Well I want kids now strip."
"That's not what I mean.."
"Look you are yes my husband and I thought you would be happy to start a family straight away. So let stop the talking and get to the baby making."
I lean forward to kiss Karla and she just turns round completely ignoring me.
Before I can say anything she is already lying on the bed naked.
"Hurry up."
Shrugging I strip and join her. Before I get to the norm, I decide to try and spice it up somewhat.
Leaning forward I start to kiss Karla's neck, tracing my fingers down her stomach, before I get to her clit she grabs my wrist.
"What do you think you are doing?"
"I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit"
"Well you thought wrong."
"Fine."
I climb in to the usual position, I pump myself a little before I enter her and start to thrust.

I can't help but think back to Jimin and the kiss, how his lips felt soft and perfect, how his lips felt around my cock.
Letting myself get carried away with my thoughts I start to trust faster and faster, not caring for Karla and how it's making her feel.
Not that I would know as she is constantly silent, no moans nothing.
"SHIT!!!"
I thrust hard one last time before I cum, with in seconds Karla has pushed me off telling me to go get cleaned up while she changes the sheets.

"Can we please lot just cuddle for a bit?"
I look to her and pout, hoping that it may get her to loosen up a bit.

"Is there something wrong with you? Like why you looking like that?"
"I just want to sit with my wife and talk."
"Not on them dirty sheets now move."

Before I can get up she has pulled the sheets from underneath me.
I swear tells only thing she has packed for the honeymoon is clean bedding.

I get up and head to the bathroom phone in hand.
Typing in Tae's number I message...

Hey so I want to come home, not sure how much more of this I can take.
Kook

"Jungkook hurry up or I'm never going to get pregnant."
"Urm I'm not feeling well can we just give it a rest for tonight?"
I look at the clock it's only 7pm of she keeps up the way she is going I'll never want sex again.
"Fine but I'm you better be feeling better by tomorrow."
I shrug, walking out the bath room with a faint smile.
"I hope so to love."
I lean in and give Karla a kiss on the cheek.
"I think I'm just going to sleep for a bit maybe that will help. You want to join me and cuddle?"
I wrap my arms around Karla's waist hoping for some sort of reaction, but nothing she is nothing but cold.
"You sleep and I'll get you up in a couple hours we can start again then, you should be feeling better after a nap."
Karla moves my hands and heads out of the bedroom.
Sighing I head to bed. I'm not even tired I just wanted a break from the boring sex.

Lying on the bed I take my phone back out just staring at it.
I have no one to talk to.
Tae is still asleep and the rest of the numbers are gone.
This is stupid even all my social media's have been deleted.
Shrugging I put the phone under my pillow and close my eyes.
I know I should t but I can't help it, the only thing on my mind is Jimins soft and gentle lips. And how much I want them.
As I let and thinking about how much fun it would to be with Jimin right now I drift off to sleep, hoping when I wake up the Karla has changed into someone whom cares.

Instagram fanfic_forarmy