Chapter 44

"Why does this feel worse than waiting for him to come out of surgery?"
I sit in the living room of jimins house. Jimin upstairs resting with the cops quizzing him on all things Kai.
I have no clue really what Jimin has done over the years he was with Kai I just know that it wasn't good.
Jimin swears he never killed anyone directly but indirois just as bad.
"Tae I think I need to get out of here, Urm can you tell Jimin when the cops are done for me."
"Oh.... Urm you ok?"
"I don't know, I think I need some air or something. I just have a lot going through my head that's all."
I get up and head to the front door.
Not looking back when Karla calls my name.
Walking off through the the garden and heading for somewhere anywhere to clear all the thoughts out my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimins POV

Lying in this bed is torture, these cops have asked the same questions a thousand times now and I'm giving the same answers.
All the people they are on about I don't know, I had nothing to do with stabbing and shootings. But they don't seem to believe me.

"So Mr Park this event of you being stabbed was because you broke up with Kai?"
"Yes for the hundredth time, he I think he was jealous or something I'm not sure."
"Ok so can you please with out lying tell me how many people's deaths you were involved in?"
"Iv answered that already!"
"Yes but the people whom you have named are not dead in the ways you have said. They were all either stabbed or shot! So please with out lying...."
"I am not lying I told you I would flirt with them get them to meet me but never show up, from then I don't know what would happen. I was told they died over dose or drunk and that I don't know about anything else."
"Ok so can you tell me where you were the following nights then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally"
The police have finally left.
"Karla..."
Shouting my sister, she has been the best help over the last few days. Her and Jungkook that is. Thinking about Jungkook I could really do with cuddles right about now.
"Hey so the police got all what they wanted from you?"
"Hey to you to karla. And yes they are finally happy with my answers and believe me when I say I have had nothing to do with the deaths. Well I thought I had but from what they say I haven't and it's was all Kai and the guy that stabbed me. So I really want to tell Jungkook where is he?"
"Oh Urm well he went out, I'm not sure to where but he got up and left. He looked very stressed Jimin."
"Oh Urm..."
I swing my legs off the bed. And slowly get up.
"Urm what you doing you should not be getting out of bed."
"I'm fine I need to find Jungkook."
"He will be back.."
"He won't Karla, and I can't loose him for me being a stupid twat. Now help me get dressed."
Karla giggles at me with a stern look, as she grabs me some clothes and helps me get up and dressed.
"Right now meet me by the front door I'll just grab my jacket."
"What?"
"Well I'm not letting you go on your own Jimin now meet me by the door."
"Fine."

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Instagram armyfanfics13