Chapter 43

Sat holding Jimins hand watching him sleep, the bruises on his face.
"God his still perfect."
I think to my self.
Karla left to get Tae and her parents.
"Jimin babe, I know your sleeping and all and probably can not hear me, but please know I still love you no matter what. I just really want to know what happened as no one will tell me."
Sighing leaning back in the chair. Getting frustrated more with the fact no one will tell me what's going. And who did this.
I don't notice Jimins hand move in mine.
"I wish you would wake up babe, I really do."
"I am awake."
"What!!!"
I practically jump up out the chair in shock as Jimin opens his eyes and looks towards me.
"Jimin, god you had me scared. Now tell me ho the fuck did this to you?"
"So perlite. Can't even give me chance to recover."
"No now tell me!"
"It's a good job your cute when your mad."
Jimins turns and smiles at me, god his looks so worn.
"Ok but as I said before promise me it won't change your mind about me. I just got you and I do t want to loose you."
"I said it before and I'll say it again I love you Jimin now tell me!"
"Ok so Urm I may not have had the best Past. Like hung round with the right people and all that."
"And so what does that have to do with this?"
I gesture to him lying in the bed.
"Well that's the point it's because of my past I'm lying here. You see you Know Kai? The guy from the restaurant that night."
"Yes and..."
"Well Urm he didn't take me well turning him down and waking away from his business to well."
"Ok well that's tucked up what kind of guy stabs someone over being dumped."
"It's not cause I dumped him Persia it's more because I was his best guy, the one that got everything done and that. Now his stuck with guys that keep well not finishing the job."
Jimin gestures to him self.
"You see if I was sent out to you know stab someone I would have made sure they didn't survive and that it looked like and accident."
My face drops as my hand moves from jimins and runs through my hair. I must look bad as Jimin now looks worried.
"Jungkook I'm sorry, I did worn you. And I under stand if you...."
"Nope I want to hear you out. Go in finish."
"Well Kai is like I want to say mafia but it's not quite. He runs a lot of stuff and gets a lot of jobs done. If he wants someone gone they are gone. He kinda got me hooked on the job when I was just out of school. I had a nack for it. I was good a flirting with guys and girl and getting them to overdose or like do stupid things like drink so much they walk out in to the road. All things that could not be linked back to me as I was never there."
"So you were a hit man."
"Well if you put it like that yes. But I never really killed anyone just I don't know.. maybe I did I don't really know half the time I was drunk myself."
I retake Jimins hand his fingers intertwining with mine.
"So Kai..."
"He made me think he loved me, I would do anything for him, that's till your came along. He saw it straight off my fascination with you. He knew you would be trouble for him. But he also knew that if anything happened to you it would be bad for him. And then I walked away from his line of work. I started on the warehouse and that. Gave myself a goal and decided to turn things around. But well Kai was not to happy about this and sent his well new Boyfriend to Urm well get rid of you. He thought with you gone I would come back to him."
"So I was meant to be..."
"Yes but, it didn't work that way. When you went for breakfast with Tae this morning this guy turned up on the door step. All sweet and that but I knew something was off, when he said he was your ex boyfriend and that he needed to talk to you. You see that was the guys first mistake. If he had done his Research he would have know you have never had an ex boyfriend. Well when I called him out on it he got mad and pulled out the knife. And yeah well I'm here."
I sit in shock for soo long I think I have forgotten how to speak.
It's not till Jimins parents walk in to I snap out of it.
"Well I see he knows now. That's good, and to let your stupid ass know the cops got the guy and Kai and it's all being sorted. Our cameras caught the hole thing so it's and easy case. Now let's get to you Jimin...."
Jimin father seems mad, he has a red tinge to his face and kinda looks scary.
"I am sorry Father..."
"I know but killing people!!"
"I never did, promise I just kinda flirted with them Kai would do the rest. I was never really there or anything."
"Well I hope the cops know this as they want words. And well we will see what happens from there, as if you are linked to any deaths it's jail.."

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Instagram armyfanfics13