Chapter 41

Sitting waiting for Tae the biggest smile on my face.
A sense of calm for the first time in months.
Sipping my tea I notice Tae walk in looking kinda nervous.
Smiling I wave to say where I am he notices and walks over.
"Hey."
"Hey so Urm...."
"So Urm yes... what you look so scared for?"
Tae looks at me his face is almost white he looks that scared.
"So Urm yeah there is no easy way of saying this but Urm..."
"Urm what Tae?
"Well Urm I may have slept with your wife"
Nearly spitting my tea all over him, anger rising in me. I have no idea why I'm so mad though It's not like I was the perfect husband.
"When." I say through gritted teeth."
"Well Urm the first time...."
Cutting him off half way through..
"There was more than once?"
"Well Urm yeah but it only happened like three time and one of them was last night when you two had called it quits.."
"Tae when was the other times?"
"Well Urm I'm not to sure really like before karla went away on business but I swear it was just I don't know...."
"It just happened is what your trying to say. That it meant nothing you sleeping with my wife."
I can feel the anger in my voice as I speak Tae looking like he knows I'm going to kill him.
"It's not like you are the perfect husband, you have just left her for her brother, and don't get me started on the honey moan and many other Jimin encounters."
Tae looks pissed at my reaction, not sure what he was thinking I was going to be like. Just cause I was torn between the two doesn't mean I didn't have feelings for karla.
"Right what ever well she is single now so you know."
"You sure you are ok with it?"
"It's not like I have a choice as you said I was not perfect by any means. And if she is happy then well so am I."
"You know she tried to make it work that's why she wanted to move to Paris with you. She thought it would take all the problems away."
"And we know that would never have worked."
"Yeah true, well atleast your happy now. With Jimin? And when you guys move into the warehouse it will be even better I bet. Him working from home and that."
Almost choking on my tea, I put it down in shock!
"What do you mean?"
"Oh Urm has he not told you what his doing?"
"No Tae..."
"Well Urm I think he should tell you not me, I only know because Karla is going to work with him. And all that so she told me. In fairness it's a great thing and like I swear you will love it."
"Tae just tell me."
"I can't. I'm sorry I even mentioned it."
Huffing I just decide to ask Jimin about it later as he did say he had something to tell me.
"So Urm do you like Karla?"
"What?"
"Karla do you like her are you two going to become a thing? Like am I going to have to get used to seeing you with my ex wife?"
"I don't know! I like her yes but I'm not sure what she thinks. That girls hard to read!"
"Tell me about it. So anyways I'm happy
If you two are. I don't mind either way. And I'm sorry I got mad as you said it's not like I was the perfect husband."
"Well you were just confused that's all."
"Just alittle."
Tae and I spend the morning laughing at how this hole mess has ended up.
That's when my phone rings.
"Hey Karla.."
"Kook you have to come now it's Jimin..."
"What about him?"
"Just come his in the Hospital and bring Tae..."
"The what..."
"Hospital kook just come.."
Hanging up I grab my stuff throw money on the table and start to head out the door.
"Jungkook what's happened?"
Tae shouts after me.
"Jimin hospital got to go now."
"I'll drive."
With that said Tae follows me out the cafe.

Instagram Fanfic_forarmy
Instagram Armyfanfics13