Chapter 29

"Urg..."
I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket, Karla not answering is just pissing me off more.

Walking down the street I realise wearing just a shirt and jeans was the complete wrong thing to do.
The way the wind is picking up, making it cold.
As if my night couldn't get any worse. The heavens open.
"For fucks sake."
I mumble to myself, as I take a seat on the nearest bench hoping to clear my head.

Sat there all that's going through my head is the fact I just want Karla home, her being home is the biggest distraction from Jimin.
Which is wrong I know it's wrong, Karla is my wife and I should love her.
But If I think about it neither of us have said them words to each other, I love you not being the forefront of my brain when I'm around Karla.

"Oi..."
"Huh" I look up to see Jimin standing in front of me.
"Go away Jimin."
"I would but...."
"But what want to annoy me some more."
"No, I am walking back this way and saw you sitting here"
"What happened to Tae and Kia."
"Well Tae went home after dropping Kia and me at Kias. And I decided I didn't want to stay at Kia's so I am walking home."
"So that don't explain why you are bugging me."
"Well I thought I would see if you were alright. But I'm guessing not, so I'll be off."
I look up at him confused.
"How is me Not being ok an excuse to walk off?"
Jimin laughs as he looks at me.
"It's not but I'm guessing  the reason your not ok so me staying will just make it worse."
"I did t say you were the problem."
"Nah so that how walking out the restaurant and making a seen was because the pizza was bad?"
The sarcasm in Jimin voice bugs me even more.
"You know why I walked off."
"To be Fare Jungkook I don't."

Jimin takes a seat next to me.
Turning to look at me his face straight and his eyes serious.
"Jungkook I did as you asked, I stayed away, I left you alone. So why are you so pissed at me?"
Taking a deep breath I look at him, the rain dripping from his hair, his t-Shirt stuck to his chest.
Why does he have to look like that.
"I don't know."
"How can you not know?"
"I just don't Ok! I'm pissed at you for I don't know what reason, maybe it's the fact you have basically ignored me these past few days, the fact you one minute throw yourself at me the next your as cold as Ice."
"Jungkook that's your fault you told me to back off and leave so I did."
"And I want you to....."
I brush my hair out my eyes taking a deep breath.
"But..."
"I'm a married man Jimin, I'm married to your sister."
"And I know this.."
"So why did you do what you did at the wedding and then on the honeymoon? Why did you come after your sisters Husband?"
"To mess with you, and my sister."
Jimin leans back on the bench looking like his said the wrong thing.
"So Karla was right? You just....."
"At first, but I don't know, maybe it changed at some point."
"I don't think so Jimin, your just using me to get to your sister for what ever sick and twisted reason."
"No Kook...."
"Don't pretend that you really care, the fact you have been seeing Kia this hole times says it all."
I can feel the anger building back up inside me, I just want to punch Jimin, knock the cockiness out of him.
"Kook.."
I get up Jimin grabbing my arm to stop me walking away.
Pulling away I turn to look at him.
"Jimin you just don't care so please don't pretend you do."
Jimin stands up taking my arm again.
"Let go Jimin..."
Trying to pull away Jimins grip getting tighter.
"Jimin!!!"
"Let me explain."
"No.."
Not think fist clenched....
"What the fuck Kook???"
"Don't call me that and leave me alone."
Walking off leaving Jimin standing there blood pouring from his nose.
Half way down path I stop sudden turning to see Jimin, his eyes watering holding his nose, blood pouring...

"What you doing Jungkook..........

Head over to my gals Wattpad page she has the most amazing Fics!!!
Her new one Push and Pull is addictive
jiminno1
Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13