Chapter 24

Sat in the sauna with Tae him trying hard not to laugh at me.
I'm sat there sweat pouring off me and it not from the heat in this room.
The look of panic on my face must be apparent as Tae nudges me," hey look if it's that bad being a slave you can just worm your way out of the bet."
"No, god no I can't do that I never back out of bets. I'll just make sure I get Karla's Father not Jimin giving me jobs."
"Thought you said you could resist Jimin."
"Tae..."
The door to the sauna opens and in steps Karla's father followed by Jimin, I nearly fall off the seat when he walks in.
Just a towel wrapped round his hips just about covering his ass, his chest perfectly sculpted glistening as sweat starts to form.
"Close your mouth your drawling."
Tae whispers.
Shaking my head I look away.
If I don't see him he is not there.

Then it happens he sits right next to me, placing his hand on my thigh as he does.
Moving closer to Tae making sure I remove his hand.

Jimin looks over at me and smiles.
"So it seems after a conversation with Father you are my slave for the next four days. Hope your ready to work."
"What, I thought...."
"Jungkook son you do t get to choose and Jimin well he needs some help this week with a personal project he has started. And he assure me your the best person to help him with this." Karla's father looks over to Tae. "I hope you can make a decent coffee."
"The best in the city."
Tae shakes Karlas father hand as they seal the deal.

Great Now my brain is working over board.
How am I meant to avoid this guy till Karla come back if I'm his slave. And why the hell does he have to look so fucking hot sitting next to me.

Laughter fills the sauna as Karla's father tells jokes. And stories about his kids.

"You know how we found out Jimin was Gay?"
"Dad...."
Jimins face looks scared of this story.
"Did he not just tell you?"
"No that's not his style, instead his mother walked in on him with his body guard when he was 17, needless to say she has been scared ever since."
"Dad, it was not that bad, and anyways it's not like she knocked before she walked into MY ROOM."
Jimin makes a point in saying his room.
"You know you could have just told us."
"Yeah totally it's not like you were not trying to marry me off to the girl next door at all."
Jimin rolls his eyes, I don't notice he moves closer to me as he speaks.
His hand now resting at the base of my back.
Trying not to make it to obvious I shuffle forward, not realising my already on the edge of the seat.
I go flying forward my towel falling to the floor.
"Shit."
I grab it quickly covering my self as fast as I can.
"Nice view."
Jimin laughs, "I got to go I'm tired. I turn to Jimin glaring.
"Just call me when you need help in the morning."
Huffing I storm out the sauna leaving Tae to sit with the others.

When I get back to my room I head straight to the en-suite.
Turning on the shower making sure it ice cold.
I climb in and allow it to clam myself down.

Standing there eyes closed feeling at ease for the first time today.
I decide I have to tell Jimin I can't help him.
I just can not put myself in that situation.

Flinching I feel hands place on my waist as lips start to gently kiss my neck.
"Mhm"
I let out a little moan before I remember Karla is away.
Opening my eyes a grab the hands and remove them as I turn round to see Jimin standing there.
"What thought you were...."
"Get out! Just get out, what part of I don't want to know do you not understand."
"Your mouth says no but your body just keeps saying yes."
Jimin smirks as he climbs out the shower.
As he leaves the bathroom i sigh as I realise he is right.
Somehow this man always manages to get me hard with in seconds.
"For fucks sake, that's it I'm moving out."

Will promise this is going somewhere.
Love you all! So thankfull for all whom are reading this.

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13