To far

As the ceremony comes to an end and the registrar finally says you are now Husband and Wife, I allow myself to breath.
With everyone around cheering I can not help but feel like I'm trapped.
I place a quick kiss on Karla's lips before we turn to leave.
As I go to walk I can not help but glance over at Jimin. The smug look on his face as he watches his sister married, and leaving with her new husband.
The way he looks me up and down as if I have done something wrong, yet I don't even know him or his family.

We walk off to the reception hall.
It's beautiful.
The tables are covered with blood red roses cascading from Giant champagne glasses.
Each table has a gift bag full of fancy things like watches and rings. Every guest has a bag.
The hole room is decked out with thousands of fairy lights.
And the cake table, the cakes taller than me.
This place may be beautiful but I'm not sure why it has to have gift bags worth a few thousand pounds and a cake that could feed a village.
But I suppose our family's have the money so why not spend it.
I freeze as I feel someone's hand touch my waist.
Turning slightly I see Jimin giving his sister a kiss on the cheek.
"Congratulations sis, you look amazing today as does your new husband."
Jimin turns to you with a smirk.
"Jimin hands off he is mine. You go find someone else to play with."
"Spoil my fun why don't you.."
Jimin stands there pouting.
"God he looks cute when he pouts."
I think to myself before I realise I'm starring.
"Yes sorry but I'm tacken by your beautiful sister."
I wrap my arm around Karla's waist more, hoping no one saw me starring.
"If you say so." Jimin smiles as he winks and walks off.
"Sorry about him, he flirts with anything. He ain't fussy at all." Karla struts it off as she leads me to the top table.
"So I think we need to get to know each other alittle before all the other guests arrive."
I'm not really listening, I'm kinda distracted by the fact Jimin has just sat down next to me. I swear his place name was not there.
"Jungkook...."
"Oh yeah sorry what would you like to know?"
"So how about birthday...."
For the rest of the meal Karla bombards me with random questions.
Giggling if she found my answer funny.
Most things she agreed with, which for some reason annoys me.

I'm starting to find this hole wedding thing boating. Everyone saying congratulations and how cute we are together.
So lucky to find love so young.
Do they not get this was all arranged.
I sit eating cake when I completely freeze.
Jimin whom has been sat next to me this hole time minding his own business...well that's what I thought he was doing, places his hand on my thigh.
I look at him glaring, hoping he will remove it.
He leans towards my ear..."you can't say you don't want it."
With that he moves his hand up to my bulge and starts to gently rub.
Trying to keep my composure I grab his hands and remove it.
"No." Is all I manage to say before I get up.
"Urm sorry I got to go to the bathroom."
Feeling flustered I disappear off to the bath room.

As I stand in front of one of the sinks, splashing cold water on my face. I hear the door open and close.
Before I have chance to turn round I feel two arms wrapping round my waist and undoing my belt.
Looking into the mirror I see Jimin kissing my neck as he undos my trousers.
"You should stop that... I'm m...arr.... ied."
I start to stutter as my breath hitches. His hand reaching into my boxers.
"You sure you want me to stop?"
Jimin warm breath along my jaw line...
"You need to....."
before I have chance to finish Jimin turns me round placing his lips on mine.
I freeze before I melt into the kiss. His lips so soft. I can feel his hands moving my boxers down past my hips exposing my now very hard cock.
"How about I relieve some of that wedding stress you have been feeling."
Before I could answer he wraps his soft lips around my tip slowly moving till his taken me in hole.
"Shit..."

Hope you guys enjoy...
Please don't for get to vote. And comments welcome I like feedback!!

Instagram fanfic_forarmy