Chapter 19

Karla steps upto the table to take the first shot and with clear ease she pots then ball.
"Oh you can play?" Tae looks at her with a smirk I don't like. She is mine what's he doing.
"I have my talents."
"I bet you do."
I walk to Karla wrapping my arms around her waist as Jimin takes his shot, and no surprise he pots.
"Your turn Jungkook think you can make atleast one shot tonight."
"Of course I can."
I take my cue and line up the shot but before I can take it I feel someone leaning over me.
"If you manage to pot every shot then i May just have a surprise for you."
Karla kisses my cheek as she stands up straight.
"Fuck that was Hot."
I think to myself as I aim and shoot.
"Well well, someone got his game back."
Tae laughs as he leans over th table and pots a ball with ease.
Karla steps up and pots.
"You know this game is going to be boring if we all just keep potting the balls."
Jimin don't look impressed with the way things are turning out.
"Well miss on and we can have some fun."
Karla steps away from the table gesturing for Jimin to step up.
"Fine."
Jimin takes his shot and misses on purpose.
"What you got for me then."
"What you want?"
"Oh you know what I want but you ain't giving it up easy."
"That's because his my husband and your just well....."
I look over at Tae who seems to be entertained by what's being said.
Me on the other hand can feel my cheeks going a little red.
"How about you tell us who you've been bringing home every night this week?"
"Low...."
"What thought no one knew?"
"I have no secrets sister. His name is Kai"
Karla turns to me as Jimin speaks. It's as if she wants to see my reaction. And to be fare I'm in a little shock but I think the booze hides it well.
"Your turn Kook."
Stepping  up to the table I take the shot and hit. I really don't want to be asked any questions or given any thing to do. As at this point I don't know what  I'm thinking if anything at all.

After a few games of Jimin missing every other shot and Karla managing to only miss one, to which Jimin asked her if she had told me about some guy back when she was at school.
Her answer so casual, "No as if you recall nothing happened between me and that guy as I'm sure you got there first."
I'm starting to think relationships are just a game to Jimin and his sister's boyfriends are a prize.
"Well everyone could see he was Gay but you, I clearly did you a favour."
Jimin looks straight at me as he speaks.
"That's why your the only Guy he has ever been with. His now very happily married with kids. I think if he was Gay you turned him straight."
Karla laughs as she takes her shot potting yet again.
"Tae it's your turn."
Tae steps you and misses.
"Oh well.."
"I think we should spice this up a little enough of the questions let's get to the dares."
"Fine as it's our turn to Dare someone how about Tae for every shot you miss from now on you strip."
"Fine with me."
Tae things nothing of taking off his top leaving him standing there smirk on his face six pack out.
"Your turn sis."
Karla steps up and as she takes her Shot Jimin pushes her leg with his cue making her kiss.
"Well if your going to cheat..."
"What it slipped."
Jimin acts all innocent.
"Fine what you throwing at me."
"Kiss Tae."
"Fine."
Karla walks up to Tae wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down placing a kiss on his lips.
It don't last long as she pulls away fast.
"Your turn..."

"Guys please don't forget you have work tomorrow"
Karla turns round to see her father standing in the door way.
"And you young lady are a married woman."
He looks angry with Karla.
Jimin stood there smirking.
"I know father and trust me when I say you will hear that fact very shortly."
Karla takes my hand leading me out the room.
"Urm....."
"Oh Tae is in the guest room right? Jimin can show him the way."

With that I'm pulled out the room to our bedroom.
As we enter Karla pushes me on to the bed.
Standing there with the biggest smirk on her face she unzips her dress letting it fall to the floor.
Her standing there in just a thong and stockings.
"So your not expecting to spend the day with Tae tomorrow."
Her straddling me as she talks. Placing my hands on her waist, pulling her down for a kiss.
"He will understand barley making out of my lips as she kisses me again.

Ok so yeah.......
Hope you guys are enjoying! And Thankyou for reading! Really do appreciate it.

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13