Chapter 34

"Hurry up will you!"
Rolling my eyes I pick up the last box and head down the stairs with it.
"Tell me again why I agreed to moving in to our own place?"
I look to Tae and he just laughs. And points in the direction of the door way.
Standing there is Jimin, Topless, black skinny jeans and the biggest smile on his face. His cover in dirt but don't seem to care.
"Oh yeah."
I frown as I start down the stairs, remembering how hard it has been since that day when I basically threw my self at Jimin and he just walked off.
How I have made such an effort to forget the fact that he drives me crazy.
Remembering I am married to his sister and that I like her a lot.
It's only been helped by the fact no one has really seen Jimin in the last couple weeks. His been at his warehouse doing god knows what.
As he still ain't told anyone what it's for.
As I reach the bottom of the stairs and head to the door, Jimins smile noticeably disappears and he throws his sweatshirt back on.
"So brother you going to help us unpack the other end?"
"Urm yeah sure, I'm done for the day so I got time."
"Oh yeah how's things going?"
"They are good! All the building work is done. And so is the painting. Now just need to make sure all the furniture is in ok and I'm good to go."
"Sounds amazing and I'm so glad you have got what you have been working towards."
"Same, and you. Own place married, doing well with the company!! What's next kids?"
"I wish, but the husband seems to think I sink or something, ain't touched me since the day I got back from that trip."
Karla looks over at me, dropping my head I have no excuse I can tell her.
It's just that IM not feeling it. Every time I think I am all I can think of is Jimin, and I'm sure shouting his name out while have sex with his sister whom happens to be your wife is not a good thing at all.
"Well sorry miss horny all the time, need a rest every now and the ."
Rolling her eyes karla takes the box off me...
"Jimin go help him get more stuff before I punch him."
Laughing Jimin follows me up the stairs.
"So is Karla really that bad in bed?"
I turn round to see Jimin leaning against the door frame to mine and Karla's old room.
"No and I don't think you get to ask that anyways?"
"Why not?"
"You know why not!"
"Look kook, I'm sorry about the other week an all but you got to give me some leeway, you were so hot and cold before that it just messed with my head."
"And it's not like you weren't playing a game with me."
"I did say before it all changed when I realised how much I liked you."
"Liked???"
I knew I should t have asked the question, but it's something I really need to know. And I'm not even sure why.
Jimin smirks," well like. But it's all good as you know you won't be around any more so I can get over it and move on."
Going to pick up another box I don't realise Jimin is now standing right in front of me till he takes the box off me making a point in brushing my hands as he does.
Blushing I pull my hands away turning to grab another box.
Before I can even pick it up Jimin has his hands on my waist turning me around.
"What you doing???"
"You can stop me if you want, I know I walked away but...."
Jimins lips brush over mine, my breath hitching,
"I just can't get you out my head, and I don't care if your married to my sister I just need you to know...

Instagram fanfic_for army
Instagram armyfanfics13