Chaptwr 37

Standing round heart racing no clue what so ever if they are going to turn up.
The way they hung up the phone makes me think not but I can't leave.
Somthing is keeping glue to the spot, making me want them even more.
Staring at my phone I barely notice the black car plus up beside me.
The window wind down and the words.
"Get in come out of their mouth."
My smile must be wide, and face saying relieved.
Getting in I put my seat belt on and just sit there.
Not wanting to look not wanting to move.
Is this real. Did they really show.
"What do they showed just to say they don't feel the same way"
God my head won't shut up.

Flinching I feel a hand on my thigh.
"Calm down."
Breathing in deep I turn to face them. Their hand moving to start the car.
"You came"
"I did"
"So......"
"So we talk, and go from there."
"Ok"
Turning back to face the road watching as the cars go past as the street fade from on to another.
"Where we going?"
"You will see."
The straight face is killing me I have no idea what they are thinking.
Where they are taking me. God I feel like I'm being kidnapped by a god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It takes what seems a life time to stop, the car pulling into a drive I'm very familiar with.
"But...."
"Yes, but I'm not doing this unless it's open to all. And it's clear what's going to happen."
"I can't go in there not right now, I'm still angry with her."
"Ok but why?"
"Can we just drove please, I promise just drive and talk please."
"Ok."
Pulling back out the drive way the car heading off down the road.
"So talk."
"Well I meant what I said on the phone."
"I don't mean about that I mean about why your angry with my sister?"
"Oh well she said yes to moving to Paris with our asking me."
"Is that it?"
The smile almost laugh on Jimins face I sent to piss me off more.
"Yes that's it!! She should have talked to me about it, should have asked what o thought before saying yes. We are meant o be married."
This time Jimin does laugh.
"Yeah totally meant to be married, sitting in a car with your wife Brother. To whom not to long ago on the phone you said you loved. So yeah your marriage is just perfect."
"I never said it was perfect, for Christ sack I never wanted it in the first place. It was my father and mother who arranged it not me."
Feeling my blood start to boil and my angry getting worse. My fist clenched in my lap.
"Look calm down. I get what your going through ok. It can't be easy I get that. But you need to be honest with yourself ok."
"I am being honest with myself, you think it was easy phoning you. Saying what I said.?"
"No I don't, but I do know the conversation you need to have with my sister is going to be harder."
Jimin pulls the car over, turning it off and turning to face me. A sweet caring smile on his face.
He leans over taking my hand sin his.
"Look I could not be happier that you chose me! Trust me Iv wanted them words to come out your mouth since the wedding day. They way you looked when I was sucking you off. God that was sexy. But I also under stood that you were married to my sister. And what I was doing was wrong. So I backed off. Hoping you would realise what everyone knows about you, but you. And it seems you have.
But......."
My heart racing at the words coming out of Jimin mouth, but what? What is there to be Butting about.
"But it's not fare on my sister to do this"
Jimin gesturing between us both with his hand.
"With out you talking to Karla, she deserves knowing the truth."
Sighing I know Jimin is right. I know I need to talk to Karla. What I'm going to say is not going to be easy at all.
"Look I'll take you home, I'll even be there of you want. But please before we go any further with this talk to her."
"Ok"
I go to move to face out the window again not wanting to look at Jimin and his perfect smile.
But before I can Jimins hands are gently placing them selfs on my cheeks pulling me in for the softest kiss ever.
Our lips melting into each other's and the kiss deepen.
Moving my hands to his waist pulling at his top, wanting more, practically begging for more.
Jimin pulls away smiling. Resting his forehead on mine.
"I love you two by the way."
Smiling I place a quick kiss on his lips, before he moves to start the car again.
"Right so let's go talks to Karla"

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Instagram armyfanfics13