Chapter 4

The flight is way to long, and I still have no idea where we are going.
Karla has done everything, checked in the bags handed over passports, tickets the works.
All I have done is follow like a lost sheep.

"So I made sure Daddy booked us the hole of first class, don't want no strangers sitting near us do we."
Karl takes my arm and practically pulls me over as she leads me to the departure lounge.

"So...."
Karla takes a seat on my lap as she wraps her arms around my neck.
"Jungkook sweetie, I would like you to know that if I'm not pregnant by the end of this honeymoon then I will be very unhappy. This hole wedding is done around me, so I know if I'm not it will not be my fault."
"Urm Karla sweetheart..."
I swallow hard at calling her that, I don't know her still and from what I can tell so far she is very good at acting.
"Urm should we not you know get to know each other first before we rush in to having kids?"
The look in her eyes is that of pure evil.
"Jungkook I can assure you now, that if you do not give me what I want then there will be major trouble. And it will not just effect you, but will effect your family as well. So if I was you I would be a good husband while we are on honeymoon."
"Oh Urm..."
Before I can say anything else Karla has pulled me into a kiss.
As she pulls away she smiles sweetly as if nothing has just happened.
"So let's go our plane is boarding and we don't want to miss out Honeymoon, I have lots planed for us, you are going to love it."
I get up and follow Karla to the plane.
Taking our seats in the empty first class area i strange.

Getting comfortable I take out my phone to another message.

So she driving you crazy yet?
Just think I'll be living in the same house as you when you get back!!
Jimin

I can see the smirk, as well as hear the smugness in his voice through the message.
I instantly delete it not wanting Karla to see her her brother is messaging me.

And to be fare I don't know what to think about any of what's going on.
This hole day has been a blur of things that have completely changed my life, and I'm not sure if any of them are for the better or not.

"Jungkook sweet you won't be needing that,"
Karla goes to take my phone out my hand, pulling it back I just glare at her.
"I messaging my parents, and I'm sure I WILL NEED it so if you don't mind"
"Fine but you should know I already know your password and have I thumb print ID on it so you won't be able to hide anything."
"What makes you think I would hide anything?"
"You guys are all the same. You hide everything, and that just won't do when it comes to MY Husband. So I'll be checking up on you and that phone so don't worry."
The anger inside me is rising as I look at Karla.
I know we just met but she could at least portend to trust me, or even remotely like me.
Not sit there and act like just her toy.

"You can take that look off your face as well, it won't look good if your angry."
"What won't look good?"
"The pictures from the honeymoon. So smile."

I'm nearly blinded by the flash on a Carla as one of the flight Attendants starts to take photos of us.
Karla coming and sitting on my lap acting all sweet and loving.
The thing is I'm starting to feel like the only time she is going to be this sweet is in public.
And that this Marriage is going to be hell.

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13