Chapter 13

Walking back into the villa Karla and I are laughing so hard it refreshing.
I Carry her straight to the bed room practically falling on to the bed, Karla pulls me in for a deep kiss.
Pulling away from her lips I trace down her jaw to her neck kissing gently, my hand reaching for the hem of her top, pulling her closer to me as I move my lips back to hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karla's POV

Jungkook's lips move as one with mine as he removes my top, tossing it to one side.
Moving his lips back down my neck, his lips soft and gentle as the make their way down my body to the top of my skirt.
Looking up at me a smirk across his face as he removes my skirt in seconds.

Leaning up back up to give me a quick kiss as he removes my thong discarding it with the skirt.

"Gentle so gentle" is all I can think as his lips move with mine.
Hitching slightly as I feel his fingers run across my clit.
"Jungkook...."
"Just relax, promise I'll be gentle."
Nodding, my breath hitches again as Jungkook enters a finger into my, thrust slow. The sensation something I'm not used to.
Jungkook's lips don't leave mine as he enters another finger moving them faster sending tingling sensations through my body.
"Jungkook I think....."
I start to pull away not sure what I'm feeling as his fingers work faster.
"Just let yourself go...."
Jungkook whispers into my ear, moving his lips to my neck as sucking, leaving marks.
The tingling turning to electricity as my breath becomes heavy, a wave of ecstasy rushing through my body, as it shakes, Jungkook kissing back to my lips.
Him moving to to remove his clothes.

Looking at him I never noticed how his body is so toned and perfect before.
His dark hair framing his face perfectly.

As Jungkook steps back towards me, his hands tracing up the outside of my legs to my waist. Gripping and pulling me forward.
He move my legs to rest over his shoulders, as he leans in kissing me.
Holding my waist with one hand, his other lining his cock up, gently thrusting forwards the penetration, the trusts.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

Lying in bed cuddled up to Karla, I move a stray peace of hair from her face, watching her sleep peacefully.
Today has been the best day of the honeymoon, a side of Karla I like coming out.
The laughs, the sex everything felt so natural.
I finally felt like I was on my Honeymoon with my wife.

Moving slowly so I can get my phone to check the time, I notice a message from Jimin on the screen.
Opening it....

So fancy meeting again tonight?
Can't imagine the tournament my sister is putting you through with the boring sex.
Jimin

Looking back to Karla, remembering what she said about Jimin and his games, I message back.

Sorry but I'm not up for any games tonight!!
Actually what every we did was a big mistake, I'm a married man and your sister doesn't deserve you trying to mess up her life.
Jungkook

Turning my phone off before Jimin can answer, I put it away in the draw after deleting all the messages. As much as Karla has been amazing today I can't guarantee she won't go through my phone still.
Turning back to face Karla, I wrap my arms around her pulling her in closer as I cuddle up, smiling as she wraps her arms around mine cuddling up back, her soft snores helping me drift back off to sleep.

You have to go give this a read!!
Simply amazing fic!!
jiminno1

You have to go give this a read!! Simply amazing fic!!jiminno1

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13