Cuddles! | Reggie X Reader

This is just a short fluff piece that came to my mind.

"Reggie," you mumble, body underneath a mound of blankets.

"Love?"

"I want cuddles."

"Y/n-"

"Cuddles."

"But-"

"Cuddles," you insist.

"Fine," Reggie says, walking over to you.

Your hands pop out of the blanket, and you open your arms to your boyfriend.

"I'm going to get into trouble for slaking off," Reggie tries to convince you.

"Cuddles," you say with a grin.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too," you grin as Reggle slips under the blankets.

"How do you want cuddles?  It's so hot under all these blankets!"

"I need cuddles to survive.  If I do not have my daily dose of cuddles, bye bye, Y/n."

"You're being dramatic," Reggie huffs.

"Shut up and cuddle me."

"I thought I was?"

"Not properly," you scoff, "it's as if you've never cuddled anyone before."

Reggie raises a eyebrow.

"Okay," you roll your eyes.  "Put your hands on my waist, and pull me close."

Reggie does what you ask, and soon the two of you a cuddling together.

"What are they doing?" a voice asks.

You open your eyes and see that you and Reggie accidentally fell asleep cuddling.

"They're cuddling, duh," this time the voice was feminine, so you guessed it was Julie.

"What's that?" this time you believe that it was Alex who asked that question.

"Yeah!" Luke chimes in.

"Honestly," you scoff sitting up, "how do you not know what cuddling is?"

"Yeah, come on," Reggie says, also sitting up.

"You didn't know what cuddling was either," you say with narrowed eyes.

"Well I do now, and I want more!"

"Okay," you say laying back down next to your boyfriend.