Showers| Reggie X Reader (Request!)

This was a request by agotzmann who requested:

My request is: the reader goes to school with julie and she wakes up to take a shower and reggie wants to join her in the shower (and the reader lets him join her and they kiss and stuff, but no smut. 

This might not be appropriate for younger people.

You liked getting up early and taking a shower, it helped you wake up and it was very refreshing.  You was going to the bathroom, when Reggie appeared in your room.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"What Reggie?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a shower," you say rolling your eyes.

"Mind if I join?" Reggie asks wriggling his eyebrows.

You hesitate, you and Reggie had been dating for a couple of months, but you'd never talked about this.

"If you don't want me to I won't," Reggie says hurriedly.

"No, no it's fine," you say walking towards your bathroom.

"Really?"

You nod.

Reggie stands there shocked for a moment until he's snapped out of it by you saying, "If you don't hurry, you can't join!"

Once you're both in the bathroom, you stand, separated by a few feet, you and Reggie were staring at each other awkwardly.

You slowly reach to take off your shirt, hesitating before reaching over and pulling it off.

"Your turn," you say with a hint of laughter in your voice, which snaps Reggie out of staring at you.

Reggie's jacket and shirt fall on the ground, and your eyes find his bare chest.

The two of you quickly get the rest of the way undressed and slip under the jets of water.

"Can you hand me the shampoo?" you ask.

"I have a better idea," Reggie says.  Soon you find your head being massaged by his fingers.

You sigh, and for whatever reason you want to kiss Reggie.  So you twirl around grab his face and kiss Reggie.

You pull away for air and Reggie asks, "What was that for?"

You shrug, "I don't know."

"Do it again."

You comply and soon the two of you are having a very heated make-out session while water streams down your bodies.

"Y/n!" you mother yells through the bathroom door.

You and Reggie fly apart.

"Yeah?"

"You better hurry or you'll be late for school!"

"Okay, I'm almost done!"

"I'll see you later, okay?" says Reggie stepping out of the shower.

"Okay, the towels are over there," you say pointing to a shelf.

You quickly finish up and get dressed.

"Where were you?" Julie asks as you run to your locker which is next to hers and Flynn's.

"I overslept," you say.

"And does this oversleeping have to do with a certain, Phantom?"

"No!"

"Really, so Reggie coming in this morning has nothing to do with you?"

"Nope!"

Hope you liked it agotzmann 

I was wondering if I were to do the actors as well, would you have any ideas?