T'Challa X Reader

I've had this idea for a while and i guess with the tragic passing of Chadwick Boseman I decided to write this in his memory. It's short but I feel like I had to post something.

You, Steve, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, Bruce, Rhodey and Vision were on a Quinjet heading towards Wakanda, to see if we could get the 'Infinity Stone' out of Vision's forehead.

"Drop to twenty six hundred heading zero three zero," says Steve.

"I hope you're right about this," says Sam. "Or we're going to land a lot faster than you want to."

You smile to yourself, they wouldn't crash the jet with you on board.

The Quinjet approaches the line on trees and just when it appears like the jet is going to crash, the shield falls away and you see the city of Wakanda.

The jet lands, the ramp lowers and you see T'Challa standing with the leader of the Dora Milaje, Okoye.

Steve leads the way down the ramp with Natasha at his side. You follow and behind you are Bruce and Rhodey with Sam, Wanda and Vision in the back.

You overhear Bruce asking Rhodey, "Should we bow?"

"Yeah, he's a king," Rhodey says.

"It seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve says.

Steve and T'Challa shake hands as Bruce clears his throat. You turn around and see only Bruce bowing.

"What are you doing," Rhodey asks.

You quickly stifle your laugh as T'Challa says, "Uh, we we do not do that here."

"So how big of an assault we expecting?" asks T'Challa leading the way to the castle.

"Sir, sir! I think you should expect quite a big assault," says Bruce pushing his way forwards.

"How are we looking?" asks Natasha.

"You will have my Kings guard, the Boarder Tribe, the Dora Milaje and," T'Challa points at Bucky who continues,

"A semi-stable hundred year old man."

Steve gives Bucky a hug as you look at T'Challa finding his eyes on you as well.

You walk up to him and he smiles at you.

"How are you, Y/n?" T'Challa asks.

"I'm wishing I was seeing you on better circumstances," you say playing with his fancy attire.

"Me too, darling me too."

"How are your mother and Shuri?" you ask.

"We haven't seen each other in months and you ask how my mother and sister are?"

"What would you rather I ask?"

"How about instead of talking you kiss me?"

"Needy, needy," you say pulling T'Challa's face closer to yours.

The kiss is filled with passion and unspoken words.

A cough drives you apart and you see the fearsome leader of the Dora Milaje smiling at you, "Welcome back Y/n."

"It's good to be back," you say smiling at Okoye. "How have things been? Helped take back any country's recently?"

"I think I've retired that job," says Okoye.

"Has T'Challa been well behaved?" you asked.

"He's been even more reckless sense you left!"

"T'Challa! We've talked about this!"

"Ha ha very funny, love," T'Challa says sarcastically.

"Um, Y/n anything you'd like to tell us," asks Sam.

"Yes, we better get to Shuri right now to get the stone removed from Vison's head."

T I M E S K I P

We failed for the first time, the Avengers failed is all you think as you watch Thanos, Thor's new ax buried in his chest, despite everyone's greatest efforts, snap.

You start to feel weird and you call out, "T'Challa?" before collapsing your dust swept away in the wind.