Sibling| Jason X Reader

Later in this story you meet up with the Hunters of Artemis, and because this is a gender-neutral one-shot you have been blessed by Artemis.  That way your presence is sort of okay.

~~~~

The campers and I rush towards the lake after seeing the chariot fall into the water.

Annabeth and three other teenagers climb out of the water while Butch tries to free the Pegasus.

I go up to Annabeth and tap her on the shoulder, instantly drying her.

When another boy does not appear from the water, I turn to Annabeth.

"Sorry, Y/n.  We couldn't find him."

"It's not your fault, I shouldn't have had any hope."

"We'll find him," Annabeth reassures.

I nod before I walk into the lake to help Butch free the Pegasus.

"Need some help?" I ask the son of Iris.

"Maybe just a little," Butch says with a laugh.

Hello Y/n.

"Hello Arwen.  Stay calm, I'm going to have to cut your harness."

I trust you.

"I know, stay still," once the mare is calm I pull out a dagger and cut the harness freeing Arwen.  "There you go, all set!"

Thanks Y/n!

"No problem," I call to the Pegasus as she flies towards the stables.

"It never ceases to amaze me how much the Pegasus love you," Butch says as he tries to calm down the other Pegasus.

"It's a child of Poseidon thing," I shrug.

Y/n!  Y/n!

"Hello, Sam."

My haunch feels burnt, can you check?

"Of course, my friend.  But you need to stay still."

Sam nods his head the best he can.

"Butch while I'm checking Sam's haunch, you should be able to cut the harness."

"Got it."

I slowly approach Sam's haunch and look at the burnt hair.

"How does it look?" Butch asks.

"Not too bad.  Don't worry Sam, we'll get this fixed in no time."

Thanks, Y/n.

"Not a problem, but for right now, try to keep the walking to a minimum."

You got it, with that, Sam flies away following Arwen.

"Come on Butch, once we get on dry land, I'll dry you up," I remark as Butch shivers.

"Annabeth!  I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!" Will exclaims as he finally reaches the lake.

"I'm sorry, Will."

"Don't worry, Will," I call.  "Once we find Percy, Tyson and the Hephaestus cabin can make it better than ever."

"Thanks."

"Oh!  Will, can you send someone to check up on Sam for me?  His haunches are burnt and I want another opinion."

"Sure, anything for my favorite Pegasus."

"Don't let Blackjack hear that!"

Will chuckles before gesturing to another camper, who heads towards the stables.