You Steal Their Stuff (Luke)

You eyed the target, sitting unaware of the danger it was in.  The target sits on the head of your boyfriend, who's silently taunting you.

Well he would be taunting you, if he had any idea what was going on, but Luke didn't so he was just sitting there with the target atop his head.

"Y/n!" Luke's voice snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think?"

You panic, "Uh, sure?"

"So we should get matching outfits?" Reggie exclaims.

"What?  No!" you exclaim.

"Told you, Y/n wasn't paying any attention," Alex says.

"Y/n was too busy staring at Luke," Reggie teases.

"You would stare at you significant other too if you had one!"

"Well we don't, so we'll settle for making fun of yours," Alex admits.

You roll you eyes at Reggie's and Alex's comments before realizing that Luke hasn't said a word.

You turn your eyes to your boyfriend, who coincidentally was staring at you.  You raise an eyebrow, "Something I can help you with Patterson?"

"Just looking at a beautiful piece of art."

"You're so cheesy," you say as Reggie and Alex fake gag.

"You love it."

"I love you."

Alex and Reggie fake gag again.

Later that day, Luke left his beanie lying on the table in the garage and you take your chance to swipe the orange piece of fabric.

You place the beanie on your head and wait for the boy's to get back.  You're not waiting for very long because a few minutes later the boy's reappear.

"Good you're back," you say, adjusting the beanie, making the boy's and more specifically Luke's eyes focus on the item placed on your head.

"Uh-" Luke starts.

"Is there a problem?" you asks.

"Nope!" Luke says quickly, still looking at his beanie on your head.

"Okay, good."

After Reggie and Alex leave, Luke comes up to you and says, "You look cute.  You should wear my clothes more often."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Luke says leaning in for a kiss.

"Bye, Luke, I gotta go!" you say, hopping up right before Luke's lips touch your own.

"Aw, come on!"