You Steal Their Stuff (Julie)

You're able to turn invisible in this one, because I want you to be able to touch and be touched by Julie.  You can still see the boys though because you're sort of like a ghost as well.  No one but the band and Flynn know you and Julie are dating, so you also use your invisibility to sneak around.

You hadn't meant to take Julie's microphone, but once you saw it lying around you knew you had the chance to add something that would remind her of you when she played.

"Where is my microphone?" Julie yells.  "Luke!"

"Nope!" Luke says nervously.

"Reggie!" 

"Not me!"

"Ugh, where is it?"

"Hey why didn't you ask Alex if he took it?" Reggie asks.

"Really?" Julie raises a eyebrow, "Alex is not the kind of person to take another persons thing, you two on the other hand went through my dream box."

"Fair," Luke says shrugging.  "But you haven't asked Y/n."

"I know Y/n would never take my stuff."

You sigh, Julie might not trust you after this, but once you look down you realize it will be worth it.

The next day you approach Julie at her school.

"Julie," you mutter.

Julie reaches into her locker to find her phone.

"Y/n, hey," Julie smiles at you.  "Did you need something?"

"After you're done with school, do you think you can meet me in your room."

"Yeah, sure, is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to do something for you."

"Oh, well thank you, Y/n."

"Have a great day at school."

"You go to the same school as me."

"I know, but I just wanted to tell you."

After school you meet Julie in her room.

"You wanted to meet me?" Julie questions.

"Yeah, you know how your microphone is missing?"

"Yeah, do you know who took it, was it Luke?"

"No-"

"Reggie?"

"No-"

Julie gasps, "Was it Alex?"

"No!  It was me."

"What!" Julie asks.  "I went crazy looking for it, I blamed the boys, and I stood up for you!"

"I know, I just wanted to make it so, I could be apart of your favorite thing in the world," you say handing her back her microphone.

"What do you mean?"

You point at the drawing you added to her microphone, a guitar, the musical instrument that you play in the band.  The guitar also had a piano next to it, but the piano was already there.

"I wanted to put it there so I knew you were thinking about me when you played so I could be apart of your favorite thing, music."

"Oh, Y/n this is amazing!" Julie says throwing herself in your arms.

"I'm sorry I took your microphone."

"Just don't do it again, deal?"

"Deal!"