That's Your Cousin?| Teddy X Reader

Everyone has graduated Hogwarts.

~~~~~

Teddy's POV

"How did you get these seats?" I ask.

"I have connections," says my god-father Harry Potter. 

My uncle Ron rolls his eyes and says, "Not to mention this is the most important game for the Hollyhead Harpies-"

"We wouldn't miss this game for the world," continues my other uncle, George.

"The Tutshills Tornadoes don't have a chance against them," says my god-brother James.

"Where's Ginny?" asks my uncle Charlie who just appeared.

"Talking with Fleur and the rest of the women," says uncle Bill.

"Grandma Molly is also with mom and Aunt Hermoine," says my other god-brother, Albus.

"I think they're trying to intimidate the Tornado's keeper who was just flirting with Y/n," says Grandpa Arthur.

"Ha! Bet that kids terrified out of his mind," says my cousin, Hugo.

I lean towards James and ask, "Why are they trying to intimidate the keeper?"

"Oh, you don't know?" James asks, laughing.

"Know what?"

"Nothing, you'll figure it out soon enough."

Lily's POV

I watched as my mom, grandma and all my aunts were yelling at the Tornado's keeper, who's talking to his coach, until my favorite cousin dives down from the other side of the pitch.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asks.

"We're trying to defend you," says Grandma Molly.

"From who?"

"That keeper over there," says Aunt Hermione pointing at the Tustshills Tornado's keeper.

"What? Why?" Y/n exclaims.

"He was flirting with you," says my mom.

"Oh," Y/n laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Well he was in (a different house than you were in) and whenever we played against each other he would flirt to try and get the me off my game, because I used to have a crush on him and he knew it."

"Oh," says my cousin Rose.

"Well, now we must apologize," says Aunt Fleur.

"No, it's okay, I'll explain to him why some of the most threatening women of their generation were yelling at him," Y/n says before flying away.

"Good luck!" the rest of us yell.

T I M E  S K I P

My family cheers as the Hollyhead Harpies seeker catches the snitch.  Y/n flies over to the VIP box at the top of the stadium.

"Hey, did you guys enjoy the game?"

"You were amazing," I cheer.

"Thanks, Lily!"

"I see you used the move?" my mom says.

"Of course."

"You were great Y/n," my uncle Charlie says.

"Thanks dad," Y/n smiles at Uncle Charlie.

"Wait!" Teddy says, holding up both hands, "you're related to the best chaser on the Hollyhead Harpies?"