Valentines Day (Preference)

Sorry for only doing some of the characters.

Jace:

You buy Jace a new weapon and he buys your favorite candy for you.

For dinner, you go to a nice restaurant and when you get home you have a little fun (wink wink).

Clary: 

You buy her some art supplies and she draws you with your family and another picture with you and your friends.

For dinner you have a picnic in the Institute's garden, after you spend some time cuddling.

Izzy:

You buy her a new dagger with her initials engraved on it's hilt and she buys you the same thing.  (You went shopping together)

You went to dinner at a restaurant (you weren't going to let her cook) and after dinner you go for a walk.

Simon:

You buy him a new video game and he buys you the book you were eyeing.

For dinner you have leftovers and spend the rest of the night beating Simon at the game you gave him.

Magnus:

You buy him nail polish that is sparkly and rainbow (you bought it from another Warlock) and he buys you a bracelet and enchants it, to keep you safe.

For dinner he takes you to France and you have dinner at the Eiffel Tower.

Raphael (This is platonic, you're friends and both single on Valentines Day):

You don't buy each other anything.

For dinner you eat a quick dinner, then take a walk, making fun of the couples walking.

Alec:

You don't buy each other anything.

For dinner you go to Idris and have a fun time goofing around.

Will:

You buy him a rare book and he buys you a dagger that's enchanted to always return to you.

For dinner you go to a restaurant and afterwards you spend the evening in the library.

Tessa:

You both buy each other a rare edition of your favorite books.

For dinner you stay in and cuddle after dinner, reading your new books.

Gabriel:

You bought him new witchlight and he bought you a new stele.

For dinner, he insisted on taking you to the fanciest place for dinner, and afterwards you were both too tired to do anything but sleep.

Gideon:

You bought him a map that had markers where Gideon's loved ones were and he bought you a bracelet that would glow when there was a demon around.

For dinner he made you a nice meal at the Institute and afterwards you talked about anything and everything.

Jem:

You bought him a new bow for his violin and he bought you the piano music to your favorite show.

For dinner you ate dinner in the ballroom and afterwards danced to the others music.