jungkook

hi

have you eaten yet?

drank water?

please answer

ily

yoongi please answer

im scared

yoongi

what are you doing

yoongi is this some sick joke

*3 missed calls*

im so close to leaving work if you don't answer

yoongi

my friends came over so i didn't notice my phone

im really sorry for making you worry :(

im sorry :(

can i make it up?

jungkook

omg im glad you answered

it's okay, just wanted to check in

ask your friends if they want any ice cream, i'll bring some

yoongi

we just ate

but can i have my car keys back

please

jungkook

i really trust you yoongi but i get really anxious knowing you could harm yourself or do something. maybe in a few weeks, i just can't, it makes me feel like throwing up when i leave for work.

im sorry

yoongi

it's understandable but yk i have an orthodontist appointment tmrw and therapy appointments to go to

jungkook

do you have anyone who could drive you?

yoongi

on some days yeah but not always

jungkook

fine, tell me when your appointments are

yoongi

i have one tmrw and then one next week on wednesday and i'll schedule them going on

jungkook

okay but can you share your location so i can see where you are?? i just get too anxious

yoongi

yeah i will tmrw

jungkook

okay

"I miss my boyfriend"  Yoongi frowned, curling up into a little ball on the couch "He'll be back soon" Seokjin ruffled his hair, coincidentally enough, there was a knock at the door which made Yoongi smile "It's my boyfriend!"

Jungkook pulled Yoongi into a hug and kissed his forehead before looking at the boys sitting in the living room couch, shyly waving "I've met you guys before, how have you guys been?" Jungkook asked with a smile, sitting on the couch with the rest.

"I think all of us have been good, we came to visit Yoongi hyung" Namjoon smiled, Jungkook nodded and looked at Yoongi who was caressing his hair, how cute.

After watching a movie as a friend group, the boys left, leaving Yoongi to kiss Jungkook.

"So can I have my car keys for tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook started fidgeting with his feet, he was starting to become anxious at the thought of it "U-uh, y-yes? Please be safe and share your location, if you go somewhere else, let me know" Jungkook said, pulling the small boy into a hug and kissing his forehead, a soft smile forming on his lips "I love you so much, please don't forget that"

Yoongi stared at the boy and smiled back, a way to reassure him that he would be fine. He knew Jungkook was anxious just by noticing his habits "I will be fine, Kook" Yoongi chuckled, ruffling Jungkook's soft hair.

The boys cuddled for a bit, talking about their boring day before deciding to put on an anime, Yoongi's favorite one to be exact.

"Who's falling asleep?" Jungkook whispered and giggled as he saw the older male close his eyes, Yoongi whined, lightly kicking Jungkook "I get tired after watching so much anime" Yoongi yawned, Jungkook ruffled the younger boy's hair and smiled.

"Have a good nap"

lol. anyways, qotd: what would you do if you were an influencer? not proof read!