77

"so yoongi, we're thinking of discharging you" his therapist spoke, he was meeting with all the people in charge of his recovery.

"you have completed all the goals you have for yourself, the ones made by your friends, and the ones made by us. we think that you can now proceed a healthy lifestyle without the need of partial hospitalization" his therapist spoke again, "how does that make you feel? do you think you're ready?"

yoongi hummed as he thought about what he had just been asked. was he ready?

"i believe i'm ready. i've been doing pretty good at home" yoongi spoke, the therapist nodded.

"then, this is your last week, yoongi" she spoke, yoongi nodded and showed a small smile.

he had been wanting to be discharged since forever and now that he was being discharged, he felt a sense of attachment.

yoongi

where r u

jungkook

school

i have a writing test :(

im so scared

yoongi

ah

don't be scared

cmon jungkook i can barely write in korean

jungkook

tru

dont wanna train today my body always hurts theres bruises on my knees

yoongi

its been a whole since you've taken a break

jungkook

i know

yoongi

you should ask for today off

jungkook

im terrified of that man

yoongi

he's rude

he acts like i give a shit he trained his groups like that

jungkook

lolol

i gtg now:/

yoongi

good luck

yoongi sipped his coffee as he browsed for more furniture for their house.

they had officially moved in but it was a bit empty. he rubbed his eyes and headed to sleep.

"your fiance isn't here?" his trainor asked, "he's home" jungkook said, the man nodded.